Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

bet you weren’t at City Home...

giphy.gif

I agree. I can’t believe people are bothered whether a team wins a league or not. It’s just totally irrelevant currently. Is football really that important?

As for the message that bloke has posted, it is clearly tragic for them but he is wrong about not knowing what is coming. We actually do know what’s coming.

My concern currently is whether my mum will still be alive in 6 months and whether I’ll still have a job.
I'm like you mate, so scared right now about the numbers of people who will get this. My mum is in her 80s and has a lung condition, no way would she survive it.
We need to look after one an other, all the best to you and your family.

As seen on twitter ;-)

All the way from China
To end the league in March
No back to back in Europe
No sight of Wembley Arch
They thought they'd go unbeaten
They must have been insane
Because thanks to Covid 19
They've won FUCK all again
ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ
i must admit after all the help var and pigmol has given them and they still won't get the title,they can't possibly maintain things for a 3rd year

Got an email yesterday trying to flog me tickets for Lady Gaga at the spurs stadium in July. Are these guys for real? I genuinely can’t see how they can put them on sale. What, 60K people jammed together for 2 hours? It’s even closer proximity than the footy!
Tickets for biffy Clyro's gig in October go on sale next week.
I will be buying and hoping all is sorted out by then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.