Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I agree. I can’t believe people are bothered whether a team wins a league or not. It’s just totally irrelevant currently. Is football really that important?

As for the message that bloke has posted, it is clearly tragic for them but he is wrong about not knowing what is coming. We actually do know what’s coming.

My concern currently is whether my mum will still be alive in 6 months and whether I’ll still have a job.

This is too true.

Yeah it is tempting and a bit of fun to take the mickey out of the scousers possibly not winning the league.

But really in this situation football and football rivalry is irellevant compared to the crisis around us.

My main concern is my health, my families health and people getting the best possible help to get through this.

Football is not an important focus at the momment.

All this cancelling / voiding malarkey will NOT happen.

I don’t understand why there is such a scramble to say one competition is more valuable than the other.

Everything else will get delayed and this current season will finish, albeit late.

The simplest answer for ALL is to do it chronologically and rejig what happens when we know the effect of the virus.

Sorry but the dippers will win the league, but our Champions League win will soften the blow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.