Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

As bonkers as that sounds I did say something similar the other day, even if it means Liverpool playing twice in 48 hours , they will try and find two teams that the dippers can play and of course beat ( VAR )

it wouldn't happen but would we be surprised if it did ?

IF PL decide to give Dippers the trophy, the reality is there not a thing fans can do about it, including those who hate the cnuts like myself.

If there not a thing we as fans can do about it (PL hand Dippers the trophy), at least let it be fair. They have 2 games left that if they win those 2 remaining games, they max out of the points, that it, their title.
I just want to see they win 2 more games, at least PL can say to the futbal world that they not bias on Dippers.

Now if they just cancel season whatever, but then claim Dippers are 22 points ahead and give them the title, without even letting us see if they would win their 2 remaining games or not. I be super arse about it.

I dunno, I guess I just want a closure you know, like to make sure that Dippers win their remaining 2 games.

The best scenario is let the PL resume when this virus thing calm down. City win all their remaining games. ...... Dippers lost few games then draw 5 games. Leaving them 1 point behind from getting the trophy like last year. Haha, just as long as they don't get the six pts needed to win.
Anyhoo that won't happen but one can dream.

It is bollocks. But would you rather just have PL hand Dippers the trophy just as it is? IF PL will just hand them the trophy, I demand the PL let them play 2 games behind close door, and make sure they got all their 6 pts before hand them anything.

If Dippers end up get the trophy anyways.
Would you rather have 1) They just get it as how it is right now, no more games for them.
Or 2) Let them play their 2 remaining games, if they win, at least PL have a reason to say hey, they max the point available, there their trophy.

Are you saying that they play the 2 teams next on their fixture list? So if Liverpool win both they’re champions and if they drop even one point the league is cancelled with all positions at last August maintained? So what would the incentive be for these two clubs playing the Dippers - if their points counted wouldn’t they have an advantage over the teams around them.
If the predictions are correct will there be 2 teams able to play them?

There are three real possibilities.

One is to conclude the season when the crisis is over and start after that, say several weeks later, the next season. This will take about two months. Ditch the cup competitions and play only league games.

Another possibility is declare the season null and void.

Third possibility: the PL clubs agree to award Liverpool the title and everything else null and void.

If you include the Cl and the EL, then the possibilities quickly get too numerous to discuss.

Any of the possibilities might be legally challenged but null and void is the least problematic, except for Liverpool, Leicester, Manure (last two desperate to be in the CL next season) and several Championship clubs.

IF PL decide to give Dippers the trophy, the reality is there not a thing fans can do about it, including those who hate the cnuts like myself.

If there not a thing we as fans can do about it (PL hand Dippers the trophy), at least let it be fair. They have 2 games left that if they win those 2 remaining games, they max out of the points, that it, their title.
I just want to see they win 2 more games, at least PL can say to the futbal world that they not bias on Dippers.

Now if they just cancel season whatever, but then claim Dippers are 22 points ahead and give them the title, without even letting us see if they would win their 2 remaining games or not. I be super arse about it.

I dunno, I guess I just want a closure you know, like to make sure that Dippers win their remaining 2 games.

The best scenario is let the PL resume when this virus thing calm down. City win all their remaining games. ...... Dippers lost few games then draw 5 games. Leaving them 1 point behind from getting the trophy like last year. Haha, just as long as they don't get the six pts needed to win.
Anyhoo that won't happen but one can dream.
And supposing they don't win the remaining 2 games....or do they just play till they do?

If the season does restart in say 6 weeks time I think liverfuckingfool have an unfair advantage. At the moment they are dropping points, players are tired and they cannot put in their swashbuckling approach every game. So now they can all rest and recharge their batteries. If you award them with the league all divisions should follow.

Are you saying that they play the 2 teams next on their fixture list? So if Liverpool win both they’re champions and if they drop even one point the league is cancelled with all positions at last August maintained? So what would the incentive be for these two clubs playing the Dippers - if their points counted wouldn’t they have an advantage over the teams around them.
If the predictions are correct will there be 2 teams able to play them?
Who would predict in this scenario the opposition would want to play them for fear of infection?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.