COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it bollocks. They are treating us like adults in some ways and giving out the advice as it sees fit. Remember a lot of countries did nothing for weeks hence why they are closing borders etc. If we can limit social contact and reduce the amount of people with the virus is that not a good thing, You can make your own mind up whether or not to go to your local pub, cinema etc or do you need the government to ban you and make it an offence to do so?

It’s bollocks because the closures should be enforced. People will still go stupidly. Most people will avoid, some will still attend given a choice.

Always hung out around ticket off, pink final van area

They sure did. I guess they added to the general air of doom and gloom that hung over us in those days. Perhaps they will make a comeback now in this national.crisis, shuffling outside pubs and shopping centres.

Can someone explain to me why they have left the schools open but to enforce social distancing, advising people not to go to pubs and restaurants etc. Isn't it highly possible that kids can get it and then bring it home?

I'm seriously thinking about pulling my boys out of school immediately.

Last edited:
Have to say I am extremely underwhelmed by this today, it just comes across as indecisive, vague and passing responsibility.

This is a time for strong leadership not fannying about.

it was better than I thought it would be and having a daily briefing with cross examination from the journos on details is a good thing

I swear some people literally don’t even listen or process what’s being said. I think it was fairly obvious the message they were getting across.

It is putting a lot of expectancy on our great public mind...

You have been advised not to go though so why would you do so?

So do you really think that if a pub stays open nobody will go, they asked us like adult's not to panic buy how did that work out, a complete lack of leadership is being shown by our government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.