COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, Sir Patrick Vallance saying they hope to keep the deaths below 20,000. Sounds really grim when you think we're 'only' at 69 deaths.

That number of deaths might well be considered somewhat of a positive when you consider how bad things could get.

So very sad.

Don't you do you prescription online with your surgery. They can even deliver it if you have a repeat prescription it is a godsend. My missus is on all sorts for her ms
I normally just shove mine through the door,they used to go next door and they would deliver them but sometimes it took them 2 weeks to drop them in and it was 3 weks a couple of months ago so i gave up,lord knows how long it is taking now,i have it sent to boots and me or my neighbour collect it

Jesus, Sir Patrick Vallance saying they hope to keep the deaths below 20,000. Sounds really grim when you think we're 'only' at 69 deaths.

Testing needs to be ramped up massively, just over 1900 positive tests just isn't even close.

500,000 die in the UK every year and there will be some overlap there. So while it sounds horrific, it could have been (and still could be) a great deal worse.

I normally just shove mine through the door,they used to go next door and they would deliver them but sometimes it took them 2 weeks to drop them in and it was 3 weks a couple of months ago so i gave up,lord knows how long it is taking now,i have it sent to boots and me or my neighbour collect it
Ours is a local chemist and the service is first class. Send it in on a Monday and it's Ready Wednesday. He's Welsh and we have good banter about sport especially when they lose but I don't hold that against him

I just went to put my perscription in at the surgery,the letterbox is completely full so assuming it is the same everywhere put your repeats in early

I went in the chemist next door,they are a smaler chain and have paracetamol but only 16 tabs each and you cant buy anything else with paracetamol in at the same time,they have plenty of paracetamol with codeine in,so get one of those,the biggest pack you can,if you can get the dispersable ones then you can gargle with it as well which will help your throat if it is bad

Online chemists also have paracetamol with codeine left,you will probably get bunged up but small price to pay

No wanking tablets
Any fucking tablets though kaz lol.

A further 14 people have died after being diagnosed with coronavirus in England, bringing the total number of fatalities in the UK to 71.

If you need a job

Supermarket giant Morrisons is creating 3,500 new jobs as it expands its home delivery service to cope with soaring demand amid the coronavirus crisis.

The chain said it would be recruiting around 2,500 pickers and drivers to expand its online delivery, while it will also be hiring about 1,000 people to work in its distribution centres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.