COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just cant work people out,my neighbour at 75 just had a recent heart by pass ,yesterday he was out in his garden with a mask on 'fair play' today hes at the tram stop with no mask on, not that the mask is a big deal, but would you seriously do that after bypass surgery 6 months ago

I really would love the Police involved to stop the panic buying
Just got back from Tesco, i thought I'd leave it late so not to mix with the unwashed, not shopped for a week.
No - soap, bog roll , kitchen roll, spuds,onions , milk, pasta, fresh chicken, tinned tuna, tinned ham and worst if all no feckin Guinness.
Saw an old lady almost in tears, it's just dreadful the state this country is coming to and it's only just starting FFS

Just got back from Tesco, i thought I'd leave it late so not to mix with the unwashed, not shopped for a week.
No - soap, bog roll , kitchen roll, spuds,onions , milk, pasta, fresh chicken, tinned tuna, tinned ham and worst if all no feckin Guinness.
Saw an old lady almost in tears, it's just dreadful the state this country is coming to and it's only just starting FFS

Really frustrating- wish the goverment would mention a contingency to do something about this.

A local guy I know who’s 85 and not in the best health is continuing to go to the pub.

There’s three lads at work who are currently at a pub quiz.

The government really needs to close them because people aren’t and won’t listen.

The three lads will come last cos they must have the IQ of a potato and as for the old guy, God rest his soul the mad Man.

As a part Spaniard that has long since made his peace with everyone calling 1918 H1N1 the “Spanish Flu” and done it myself on occasion as shorthand... yes, calling SARS-COV-2 “Wuhan Flu” or “Chinese Flu” is racist (and wholly inaccurate, anyway), especially in certain contexts mentioned earlier.

But if we’re going to discuss those contexts we need to go to the Political Discussion Thread.
It’s not racist. It’s just putting a name of origin to something.

The person/people giving a name of origin to this or a flu in the past, has not seen them make comments linking to the race of people they’re talking about being inferior to their race.

He's 75, he's probably had a hard life and he's tired. He's been given a few more years. You have to think from his perspective, how do you want to spend them?
sorry hes 65 my typing,even so at that hes another 15 years of good life,goes off the benidorm every six months prior to the by pass so dont give me the tired shit, bloody foolish IMO

He's 75, he's probably had a hard life and he's tired. He's been given a few more years. You have to think from his perspective, how do you want to spend them? have you talked to him?

Not catching a Virus 10x stronger than the flu.

It’s selfish - few months he could isolate and it could be over - instead his putting a huge burden on the NHS. This moment in time. Everyone has a responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.