COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of people who have died after contracting coronavirus in England has risen to 128.

Earlier, Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said three more people in Scotland had died after testing positive for coronavirus, taking the country's total number of deaths to six.

She said the number doubled as she addressed MSPs in Holyrood, sending her condolences to those who had loved ones.

The total number of people in Scotland who have contracted COVID-19 stands at 266 - a rise of 39 in 24 hours

She said the figure was "likely to be an underestimate of the true prevalence of the infection

The number of cases in Wales has also increased, with 24 new confirmed cases bringing its total to 170.

The figures come after Northern Ireland recorded its first death on Thursday

The virus outbreak has continued to affect people's lives across Britain.
A partial shutdown of the London Underground started on Thursday as up to 40 stations that do not interchange with other lines were closed "until further notice

More info here

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-deaths-in-england-rise-to-128-11960226

I do believe the death figures are higher,there is as i said a lot of grey area with care homes etc,just my opinion ,nothing based in fact although nicola stergeon thinks the numbers are underestimated
Don't think she meant the death figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.