COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing about these thick fuckers who think it’s all a joke and will blow over will suffer at some point, either they will get it or they will give it someone and suffer the consequences, I’m sorry but if you don’t know how serious this is by now you deserve everything you get.

Three more coronavirus patients have died in Scotland taking the total to 10.

The number of UK deaths now stands at 243.

Also 416 people have now tested positive for COVID-19 in Scotland – an increase of 43 on yesterday.

UK cases now total 5,061

I had an operation booked for 7.30am this morning, they only booked it Friday the doctor got me in her office today and explained she was game for doing the op on Friday but since things have changed. They had a massive conference call with hospitals over the weekend where London hospitals were explaining the severity of what is to come for us up north. And to brace ourselves the doctor even said she had not expected things to get this bad. She explained they are worried about giving me the op not because there busy but because of the spread of Corona she said she was driving to work this morning wondering if she was crazy to go ahead with it, I explained I don't want the hospital to take any risks on my part but I cannot believe it was left to me to make these decisions she gave me 3 options have the normal op and get me tested but they cannot test the people carrying out. Have a lesser op but only highly sedated. Or not have it. She explained they had zero protective equipment from the coronavirus which I cannot believe. I decided to drive the hours journey home. The decision shouldn't of been down to me they should have called me beforehand I'm surprised there was no protocol in place on cases like mine. Now I've got a deformed face for the rest of my life thanks to the horrible bastards that jumped me whilst nipping out to get a takeaway for me and family. The whole hospital was changed around with signs on doors saying wards had moved it was completely empty also. So maybe we don't these services as much as some people think using a and e for silly minor injuries. I was never expecting this op to go ahead I was surprised on friday when they booked in and it didn't get cancelled. She asked me if I was one of the silly idiots out the piss on Friday I haven't left the house other hospital appointments and school pickup. She was happy with how serious we have took as a family but she seemed very worried about all this.

I’d deform their faces one by one bastards, good luck in the future going ahead pal

Three more coronavirus patients have died in Scotland taking the total to 10.

The number of UK deaths now stands at 243.

Also 416 people have now tested positive for COVID-19 in Scotland – an increase of 43 on yesterday.

UK cases now total 5,061
UK cases is yesterday's figures I think Karen. Expect another 1,000 or so to be added imminently. And another 50 to 100 deaths, I would imagine.

Greece - number of cases rises to 624, with 15 fatalities

Another 360 deaths in Lombardy

New York State announces 4,800 new cases of COVID-19

The total is now 15,168, Governor Andrew Cuomo said.

The number of deaths has risen to 114.

It is Interesting to note that the US is reporting people who are suffering symptoms as actual cases,

ETtrZWaXsAIlAKq
Can someone photoshop that and

But at my chippie you have to go inside to get your chips , like I saw on Saturdayat another chippie, but at Macdonald's it's a drive through only , you cant go inside to order. You cant go inside cafes , or restaurants as I understand it. But some chippies are open as normal and some have closed

Well they were saying restaurants can do takeaways seems to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.