COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
A certain relative of mine is carrying on like nothing is happening. Visiting superstores , whining cos the holiday he's booked at Easter is off cos the guest house has rung saying they're closing it.

Some people's selfishness is so vast that nothing will penetrate their thick skulls.

So how many of us are sat having breakfast knowing that you don't want to go into work, you want to comply with government ruling , but the company you work for are being complete idiots over this crisis and have not given any clarification as to what they are going to do for the workforce they employ, all they are interested in is the customer . So Mr policeman if you see me in a bright red Ferrari penis extension today around the Nottingham area be assured I do not want to be in it, or anywhere near Nottingham but my dick head boss wants to get it back to it's owner as he has requested it to be delivered back to him. I am not a twat or a **** just someone who has had no instruction from the company and want a job when all this is over .
Why can't the boss drive it to the owner?

Frog march them to the cash point. That’s what happened to me when I got caught jibbing the tram back in 1996. If a Metrolink inspector can do it, I’m sure the police can.
Ha same thing happened to me in Stretford. I walked up the outside of the steps to avoid the inspectors and they shat themselves thinking if I fell they’d be in trouble!

Also interesting in that thread is this:

No. of days it takes for patients to die;

Italy - 8 days
South Korea - 10 days
Japan - 19-20 days

That’s quite a discrepancy between the three. Could be to do with the health system, the speed of treating the symptoms or it could add some weight to the arguement that there might be different strands in different places.

So how many of us are sat having breakfast knowing that you don't want to go into work, you want to comply with government ruling , but the company you work for are being complete idiots over this crisis and have not given any clarification as to what they are going to do for the workforce they employ, all they are interested in is the customer . So Mr policeman if you see me in a bright red Ferrari penis extension today around the Nottingham area be assured I do not want to be in it, or anywhere near Nottingham but my dick head boss wants to get it back to it's owner as he has requested it to be delivered back to him. I am not a twat or a **** just someone who has had no instruction from the company and want a job when all this is over .
Could be a lot of demands for a pay rise after all this is done. Employees have never known just how important they are to their bosses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.