COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we add weatherspoons and virgin to this boycott, would be hard pushed to find 3 bigger twats during this crisis than Ashley, Martin & Branson. Plus if it got traction before dickie b got his 10bn + gov bail out then he might not get it as virgin would no longer be a viable sustainable business in the aftermath.
Virgin media threatening penaltiy charges if you don't make a payment

The first cases in the UK were weeks ago. What did the government do to restrict travel in the early days, or even now, to make you think in that sense it will be any different? In fact the UK has had fewer restrictions than Italy for a lot longer.

Lombardy is the main reason for the high number of deaths there, they tried to lockdown and thousands of people left before it was enforced. I don’t think we’ve had that situation here, probably why the Govt have stressed London won’t have a complete lockdown by itself.

I have real doubts about the Governments underlying conditions line, As far as I know there has not been 1 death associated to a previously fit and healthy person. In Italy they have doctors an nurses dying from this virus.
After 400+ deaths and an age range of 18 to 100+ I just find it hard to accept.
Doctors and nurses can have health issues.

Yeah, that's really fishy, what ever your choice of media outlet, that's the one line peddled out, every single time!
Sounds like some kind of get out clause implemented by the powers that be.
Non peer reviewed research from China says Group O blood means you're somewhat less likely to get it and Group A more likely. It didn't specify A negative...

("Rhesus? They're monkeys, aren't they?' Tony Hancock)

Lombardy is the main reason for the high number of deaths there, they tried to lockdown and thousands of people left before it was enforced. I don’t think we’ve had that situation here, probably why the Govt have stressed London won’t have a complete lockdown by itself.

In think a fair few buggered off to Cornwall. I know someone who lives there and she has just said loads still trying to drive in but police are turning them back.

It's based on, like I said, if the italy figures continue to show the rate of new cases are reducing and basic maths...

Yes it could go back up with a second wave, I was only talking about the current trend.

Rate of new cases and basic maths..... they aren’t testing everyone in Italy.... it also will increase when southern regions get more infections.

death rate/ virus rate only really started going down in 48 hours and then went back up again. It’s impossible to predict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.