TV Series

They're gonna string this out for a few more seasons aren't they? Finding it a bit tedious now.
I didn't like the second season that much apart from some isolated scenes, so I understand it can be very tedious. It felt very overthought and took itself too seriously.
I'm watching this 3rd one for pure entertainment, without expecting the nice mind stimuli the first season provided. The variety of scenarios might do the trick of keeping me entertained, we'll see how it goes. I've begun watching the second episode 2 minutes ago by the way,
hearing Maeve speak Italian is hilarious.
I too hope they don't make this series too long as it usually means a decline in quality, especially for series that aren't following a pre-existing story source (book or something like that).

I really enjoy it, I just couldn’t figure out her reasoning for what she did at the end. I suppose it was a very definite crossroads for Kim and she has decided to go one way - and it will probably end up being a very bad decision!

There was a lot to enjoy in that episode, but one of the highlights for me was the glimpse into Kim's backstory.

I couldn't help but notice the Nebraska number plate on her Mum's car. It's maybe a coincidence, but that is also the State where "Gene" is hiding out, maybe hinting that Kim is still somehow in Jimmy's life?

Can't wait for the next episode...

There was a lot to enjoy in that episode, but one of the highlights for me was the glimpse into Kim's backstory.

I couldn't help but notice the Nebraska number plate on her Mum's car. It's maybe a coincidence, but that is also the State where "Gene" is hiding out, maybe hinting that Kim is still somehow in Jimmy's life?

Can't wait for the next episode...
I definitely didn’t pick up on that! My Mrs did say that during Breaking Bad you never really saw Saul’s home life so it could be that Kim was with him all along.

I really like Ozarks, new season out on Friday if you can get through the first two before then!

I’ll give it a whirl in that case. Always liked Jason Bateman going back to the hogan family/Valerie in the 80’s (used to watch it with my mum).

Just started altered carbon. Interesting, bringing back people into new vessels, such as murder victims, special ops, the rich etc.

How weird would it be to have your child taken from you and then their personality put back into any body available to the state, such as a prisoner. Their mind and memories, but not their features or even age.

1st season is excellent, 2nd not so much so.

I didn't like the second season that much apart from some isolated scenes, so I understand it can be very tedious. It felt very overthought and took itself too seriously.
I'm watching this 3rd one for pure entertainment, without expecting the nice mind stimuli the first season provided. The variety of scenarios might do the trick of keeping me entertained, we'll see how it goes. I've begun watching the second episode 2 minutes ago by the way,
hearing Maeve speak Italian is hilarious.
I too hope they don't make this series too long as it usually means a decline in quality, especially for series that aren't following a pre-existing story source (book or something like that).
I take it back, the dialogues in this episode are ridiculously dumb, the may have overcompensated for the overly complicated 2nd season.

Edit: it may just be the worst episode of Westworld. Congrats, writers. Let's hope it's just one misstep, but I doubt it.

Last edited:
I really like Ozarks, new season out on Friday if you can get through the first two before then!

yep - exactly what I was after right now.
Anything to take my mind off this ‘thing’ plaguing the nation....but it had to be strong enough to do so and this is it.
Hooked after one episode. Tbh...you know within minutes if it’s going to be god or not - shaky acting, poor dialogue (hi Strangers) but this looks the real deal.
Ta for the recommendation
Think this, my running and a slab of dark chocolate in the evening will get me through Coronageddon.
Oh what joy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.