COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was told by my bosses that you don't get 80% unless you are laid off permanently. It's a real grey area and sure it will be abused by companies. I've had to stop work but some of our guys are still working. I said I deserve a bit of loyalty after 26 years and it fell on deaf ears
I said I would go home as I thought it was the best thing to do.
My wife's a nurse so I want to reduce the chance of getting it and passing it to her.
If I'm not going to get 80% I'm sorry but I simply will have to go to work

I said I would go home as I thought it was the best thing to do.
My wife's a nurse so I want to reduce the chance of getting it and passing it to her.
If I'm not going to get 80% I'm sorry but I simply will have to go to work
I bet some firms will get the grant but not pass it on because times are desperate and they might get away with it

Large rise in deaths in the Netherlands - 80 new deaths in a day to 356; and 852 new cases - to 6,412, according to its health ministry.

Poland's latest figures from its health ministry - 1,031 cases and 14 deaths

New York state has recorded more than 5,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in a single day, putting the total above 30,000

Boris Johnson is no longer meeting the Queen face to face..

Large rise in deaths in the Netherlands - 80 new deaths in a day to 356; and 852 new cases - to 6,412, according to its health ministry.
Poland's latest figures from its health ministry - 1,031 cases and 14 deaths

New York state has recorded more than 5,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in a single day, putting the total above 30,000

Boris Johnson is no longer meeting the Queen face to face..

Please note that the Dutch figures may look large but that is because they do not necessarily reflect a 24-hour total. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.