COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite high figures in the Netherlands again, today; managed to find this on the official government site.

Total number of patients tested positive: 7431 (+1019)
Total number of reported deceased patients: 434 (+78)
Total number of reported patients admitted (or have been) hospitalized: 2151

The Netherlands have been a worry for a few days. They imposed very few restrictions until it got serious. Australia likewise.

I’m hopeful Spain has reached its peak. We’re now 13/14 days into lock down and it looks like two consecutive days of reducing deaths. I hope this is true because the country needs some good news.

The UK is still 2/3 weeks away from its peak and their peak will last a lot longer based on the current situation. The numbers this week have been (surprisingly) very positive despite the obvious tragedy enfolding.

My brother in law has just come back from Torrevieja hospital ( his wife has ongoing cancer treatment ) while he was waiting and spoke to the doctor seems as if we will be in lockdown until late the end of April : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.