COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you coming to that?

The DOE tweets clearly state the latest figures come from 5pm 24th March till 5pm 25th March.

I mean it doesn’t all make sense to me as they seem to contradict themselves but I don’t think the 3/4 of a day is true.
Ah but yesterdays anounced figures were 9am on Tuesday to 5pm on Wednesday. I.e they have slipped dearh statistics reporting 17 hours. In that 17 hours there were around 80/90 deaths (I can't be sure of the exact total without data).

Regarding the change of timings when announcing numbers of deaths, I just came across a Twitter thread where posters were claiming the government were massaging the figures to make them look favourable and that they weren’t counting Covid-19 deaths that had happened at home and they were putting them down to other causes such as pneumonia. I just replied saying that today’s announcement of new deaths didn’t look particularly favourable to me, given it’s the highest number so far.

Yeah, that was odd, but the main thrust of what he said was correct. It might be seen by some as a minor misdemeanour, but for me it speaks volumes about the mentality of the individual or individuals.
Corner of sheepfoot/Scholes lane comes under Salford I think.... doesn’t matter really, cunts who drop litter and the like need a good hiding.

Ah but yesterdays anounced figures were 9am on Tuesday to 5pm on Wednesday. I.e they have slipped dearh statistics reporting 17 hours. In that 17 hours there were around 80/90 deaths (I can't be sure of the exact total without data).

No yesterday’s announced figures (the low amount one) was based on 9am Tuesday to 5pm Tuesday.

Today’s figures based on 5pm Tuesday to 5pm Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.