COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like these figures have been more massaged than Lawrence Dallaglio
Not really we've just pushed them back 17 hours, mainly because the process of collecting the figures was shite and prone to double counting or no counting. It won't make much difference by Monday.
Each hospital now has to keep running totals of AUDITED new case and death data.
Also the daily numbers are just a snapshot of statistics. The dataset the statisticians work to has each individual case with a time of case confirmation and recorded time of death/release from hospital care, so apples can be compared with apples.

Last edited:
Little cunts out in groups rampaging around on scooters on Tesco car park. Two of them on one scooter for some reason chose to pull up alongside me and stare at me, then raced off, only to repeat the process. The second time I changed direction and walked immediately toward them.

I shouted "fuck off home you fucking scroates" as I carried on walking, they mumbled some shit under their helmets and slowly went somewhere else. Most likely to be a nuisance elsewhere.

Scrawny fucking mutants need a slap, but I thought better than to get further involved in a Tesco car park, and surrounded by CCTV.

Their parent(s) must be delighted with them.

Little cunts out in groups rampaging around on scooters on Tesco car park. Two of them on one scooter for some reason chose to pull up alongside me and stare at me, then raced off, only to repeat the process. The second time I changed direction and walked immediately toward them.

I shouted "fuck off home you fucking scroates" as I carried on walking, they mumbled some shit under their helmets and slowly went somewhere else. Most likely to be a nuisance elsewhere.

Scrawny fucking mutants need a slap, but I thought better than to get further involved in a Tesco car park, and surrounded by CCTV.

The problem is their parents probably don't give a flying fuck and are just as feral as their dickish offspring

Vengeance is mine sayeth ..... nobody it seems these days

How could you tell they were Scroates, mate? We're they in national costume ?

Except in his description of Heaton Park being in Prestwich in Salford? I believe it comes under Bury these days - as a Middletonian I always felt it was part ours being just over the border past the 3 Arrows but its never been in Salford surely? Rag spreading.
Yeah, that was odd, but the main thrust of what he said was correct. It might be seen by some as a minor misdemeanour, but for me it speaks volumes about the mentality of the individual or individuals.

I've thought about that myself. I would imagine it's gross and subject to tax and NI etc. Which on the face of it would seem completely ridiculous - giving you money only to take it off you again. But if we did not do that then it would need big changes to the PAYE systems and even more disruption for all of the businesses... and the HMRC. So for expediency, easiest just to lob each company a lump of money and let them pay their employees as normal... up to 80% with a £2.5k cap.

I don't know this to be the case, but it would make sense.
Well as a pensioner the Government pays me gross but it is not tax free. It is used against allowances ie tax code and added to other possible income and any surplus is taxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.