COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it as 156 deaths in the period 9am 24/03 to 5pm 25/03, a 32-hour period, averaging at 117 per 24-hour period.

Yes that seems right.

Doesn’t really explain there tweet on 24th giving death figures up to 1pm that day but not sure I can be bothered trying to find out anymore..

Trump is up to something interesting

Talk of easing off of the lockdowns combined with "robust testing" in some low risk states.

What the USA does usually gets copied so it will be interesting to see what this means. The testing that is now available (once the supply is there) should revolutionise this.

People might think typical Trump but testing in minutes in mass numbers will completely change this. It would be interesting to see if this is accepted and what the reaction is from european countries.

I don't fancy leaving my Mum and Dad in total isolation for another 12 weeks. It's not practical and when the virus dies away as I am sure it will, I hope this rule will get changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.