COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
staff un US hospitals using bin bags for masks,,fucking unreal and how much is spent on the Nuclear budget 'which i do agree with', money spent in the wrong direction, maybe when this ends the whole world might disarm and call it a day and spend where its reqiured

Hey you did a flashmob applause? That's great, lifts the spirits somewhat.
Give me a heads up when you move on to singing from your windows; the international singing contest will be on then and you sure as hell won't beat us.
No chance of us winning based on Eurovision song contest! Nil point.

Hey you did a flashmob applause? That's great, lifts the spirits somewhat.
Give me a heads up when you move on to singing from your windows; the international singing contest will be on then and you sure as hell won't beat us.
Ah ha,we have had a village( well not quite a whole village) singing happy birthday to an old chap and another to a kid,we are catching up lol

people who have under delared income have dug there own hole im afraid and its bit them on there arses,the tax money that they should have paid but pissed up in the pub could have gone the NHS

Except if you fully declared income over £50,000 you get nowt, but if you under-declared so income was under £50,000, you will get paid...

And Heaton Park is entirely in Manchester. It's the boundary.

Just seen some footage on channel 4 news of a street clapping. It was ruined by a bloke singing you'll never walk alone. And I thought we were supposed to walk alone now, or at least 2 metres apart. "You'll never walk 2 metres apart"....

Royal children George, Charlotte and Louis joined the nation in saluting NHS workers battling the coronavirus pandemic.

In a gesture of thanks to frontline staff, everyone across the UK was asked to join a mass round of applause from their doorsteps, windows and balconies at 8pm.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, William and Kate, posted a video of their three children clapping, while Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Chancellor Rishi Sunak also joined in from Downing Street

There was clapping at Windsor Castle, while Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall were said to have joined in too from the Balmoral estate.

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn also took part, appearing to cheer in a video

The organisers of the Clap for Carers campaign, which was started online, say it was staged because "during these unprecedented times, [NHS staff] need to know we are grateful".

A number of landmarks, including the Wembley Arch, Royal Albert Hall, Lincoln Cathedral and the Principality Stadium, are being lit up in tribute

I live in a first floor flat and can see two streets from my living room window. I’d say 90% of both streets were either out or at their windows and I’d bet most of the others will be at work or in the bath and forgot.

Fair play to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.