UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this 'knowledge' is based on anything tangible or does it just ride on Wenger's oft repeated phrase of 'financial doping'! Arsène said it, so it must be true!

It's based on the assumption that they don't need evidence because football is their business and no one else's. UEFA after your name is far superior to QC!

I want to see all these fckers squirm and also have hefty fines cos all this lot love is money.

I think you meant UEFA rather than FIFA.

I'm surprised at the article which said that CAS upheld the legality of FFP, as I didn't think that was even within CAS's remit to look at. But our appeal is on the basis of due process, as you say. The process was akin to a Stalinist show trial, with the verdict known in advance and the defendant not allowed to mount a proper defence. There's the whole issue around the settlement agreement and whether UEFA even had the right to re-open this case at all. That's before any of their accusations about our conduct are even tested.

Yes, I think City will win at CAS on every single principle on which the appeal is based and then take the matter a great deal further, both through legal and commercial/financial channels. And the world of football will be indebted to the club for blowing apart UEFA's criminal attempts to stitch up every possible avenue of redress.

Manchester City are regarded as a ‘pariah club’ by a number of their Premier League rivals. Following the bid from eight Premier League clubs to keep City out of Europe while CAS considers the case, it will now be ‘hard to rebuild relationships

https://mobile.twitter.com/IndyFootball

Understatement i would say

Would anyone want a 'relationship' with these self-styled paragons! Playground bullies at best!

We’ll never lose the cheats tag though imo and will never be fully accepted for the titles we’ve won. Damage done equals job done for the corrupt twats!

Manchester City are regarded as a ‘pariah club’ by a number of their Premier League rivals. Following the bid from eight Premier League clubs to keep City out of Europe while CAS considers the case, it will now be ‘hard to rebuild relationships

https://mobile.twitter.com/IndyFootball

Understatement i would say

Another “source” at uefa giving the inside info. Sure as we are of ourselves this lot must be pretty confident they are backing the right horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.