UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say these top eight are cheats, for me they will always be tarnished and bent !

Well, the first from the list, Liverpool, they can't have done anything in their illustrious 'istree that could ever be regarded as, er, 'questionable', surely. Oh, wait a mo', didn't they have a couple of employees some time back who hacked into some other club's servers and nicked info on scouting stuff?

And as for the other seven, a suitable banner to be unfurled whenever they come to The Etihad.

Suppose your kids get pocket money of £10 a week. One of them comes to you and says "Dad, can I have an advance on my pocket money as I want to buy something for £30?" So you give him the extra £20 but don't give him any for the next couple of weeks.

Now I haven't seen the contracts. I don't know what the arrangement was. But sure as hell this cretin you're allowing to wind you up doesn't either. Sheikh Mansour was chairman of the company, or chairman of the company that owned the company, that owned Aabar & Etisalat. But that doesn't automatically make them related parties. You have to show there's a significant degree of control being exercised over those companies by him to show that.

And I'll repeat it again that whatever we did or didn't do in 2013, we failed FFP based on the 2100/12 and 2012/13 financial years so whatever we did made fuck all difference.
you may be interested to know that the denizens of squawk are claiming you are clueless about ffp and apparently they think the club should sack you :)

Getting caught once would suggest they didn’t, getting caught again suggest they certainly did and are fucking crooks
Indeed they are, and since there is no sport for the hacks to scribble about, you would think that perhaps even one of them could investigate this kind of activity, perhaps from the point of view of how many kids are drug takers or are drug running, how many vulnerable girls are being forced into prostitution and how terrorists can afford to buy arms, all facilitated by corrupt and criminal banking groups who are allowed to ‘sportswash’ their profits through sponsorship of football clubs.
Then again, maybe the scribblers are too busy on other things.

you may be interested to know that the denizens of squawk are claiming you are clueless about ffp and apparently they think the club should sack you :)
That made me laugh, I'm bored working from home with sod all calls, I think I'll go and have a giggle at their expense.

Report back with any gems you find C.
Well I looked through the last 3 or 4 pages (they have twice the number of posts per page as we do) and I'm never getting that time back am I? It's just the usual idiots spouting the same old nonsense, they're in total denial about everything. Some went into a sidebar of discussing how the internet and social media have made people bitter and twisted and just don't get the irony of their thread. Apparently they think that if the CL gets cancelled this season they'll be awarded a new trophy as the holders 'as it's in UEFA's rules'.

@Prestwich_Blue seems to have really gotten under their skin though, so kudos PB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.