UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen denials from the clubs but have seen a number of posts from fans of some of those clubs expressing their disgust at the action.

Supporters having more principles than club officials obviously.
Maybe nobody is responding as the wankers at the daily mail have made up another slanderous story about us.

So FFP is now being changed while we try & fight our case with CAS?

COVID19 has now given UEFA no choice but to put us in next years draw although our own English allies are trying to turn us over?

Not a chance the FA can get involved here without the CAS hearing going ahead 1st

If & when we get cleared we can take the fucking lot of them to town

Why stop with UEFA let's bum the fucki g lot of them

Not seen denials from the clubs but have seen a number of posts from fans of some of those clubs expressing their disgust at the action.

Supporters having more principles than club officials obviously.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have spread across to certain parts of Merseyside.

He was saying that the Abu Dhabi companies bar Etihad basically changed the date of payment and increased the amount of the sponsorship they paid us after we sacked Mancini because the pay off to him would mean we failed FFP

Also how closely related is the sheik related to these companies the guy said something along the lines of he was chairmen of one and his brother was connected to another how important is this
Suppose your kids get pocket money of £10 a week. One of them comes to you and says "Dad, can I have an advance on my pocket money as I want to buy something for £30?" So you give him the extra £20 but don't give him any for the next couple of weeks.

Now I haven't seen the contracts. I don't know what the arrangement was. But sure as hell this cretin you're allowing to wind you up doesn't either. Sheikh Mansour was chairman of the company, or chairman of the company that owned the company, that owned Aabar & Etisalat. But that doesn't automatically make them related parties. You have to show there's a significant degree of control being exercised over those companies by him to show that.

And I'll repeat it again that whatever we did or didn't do in 2013, we failed FFP based on the 2100/12 and 2012/13 financial years so whatever we did made fuck all difference.

Yes - David Coleman began the wonderful scousers trying to identify the culprit, told us what a pleasure it was to watch football on Merseyside and never mentioned Joe ... or that we won 3-1.
I thought my memory was spot-on. It was the usual BBC bollocks. It has been going on for decades with regards to the way they portray Liverpool. It was like a national day of mourning when Forest dumped them out of the European Cup in 78/79.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.