Worst bands or solo artist you have seen live

Mick Hucknall and Simply Red at the Arena. United were playing West Ham away and it was live on SKY. The Bastard did not make an appearance until about 9.40 about 1 and 1/2 hrs after he was due on stage. First thing he did was announce United had won 2-1 and that it had been a great match. A lot of people had to leave after 20 minutes to catch public transport. We vowed never to pay to see him again no matter how many comebacks he makes.The selfish twat.

Mick Hucknall and Simply Red at the Arena. United were playing West Ham away and it was live on SKY. The Bastard did not make an appearance until about 9.40 about 1 and 1/2 hrs after he was due on stage. First thing he did was announce United had won 2-1 and that it had been a great match. A lot of people had to leave after 20 minutes to catch public transport. We vowed never to pay to see him again no matter how many comebacks he makes.The selfish twat.

Regardless of the team involved, that is pure shithouse behaviour

Seen Leppard numerous times from being a support act to headliners. They have never been the greatest live act but they have got better over the years IMO.

Some of that ‘vocal support’ technology has come on leaps and bounds in recent years ;-)

Reactions: OB1
Regardless of the team involved, that is pure shithouse behaviour

But given the team involved, that makes it über shithouse behaviour. I never rated Simply Red anyway, that was even before I realised what the name referred to. Interesting that he's shut his gob since then, a bit like his club. Something to do with eating humble pie, I hope.

Saw The Enemy supporting The Manics at the Apollo, absolutely terrible it was just a wall of noise and feedback, could not tell one song from another, The Manics were brilliant however.
Seen The Cult on many occasions as they are my favourite band but one gig at the Apollo 'Born Into This' tour I think about 2007 was terrible, takes a lot for me to criticise them but the sound was horrendous.
AC/DC about 1981/82 at the apollo, no crowd interaction, seen them a few times but that gig stood out as very below par for those guys.

Saw The Enemy supporting The Manics at the Apollo, absolutely terrible it was just a wall of noise and feedback, could not tell one song from another, The Manics were brilliant however.
Seen The Cult on many occasions as they are my favourite band but one gig at the Apollo 'Born Into This' tour I think about 2007 was terrible, takes a lot for me to criticise them but the sound was horrendous.
AC/DC about 1981/82 at the apollo, no crowd interaction, seen them a few times but that gig stood out as very below par for those guys.

Flick of the Switch or For Those tours I’m guessing. Saw them there about 88 on Fly on the Wall tour - turned out to be the last time they’d ever play a venue that small & enjoyed it a lot.

It’s funny really cos they’re a band I never expected much interaction from, y’know, with their type of music it’s more a question of just heads down and hammer out the riffs. The music alone does the business!

I do love some Cult too btw, Sonic Temple their finest hour for me -
although I’d be interested if in your view they’ve ever done anything as good since then? Wouldn’t mind going back for a re-listen if so.

To be honest Sonic Temple in my opinion is the best they have done, the albums after that 'Beyond Good And Evil' and 'Hidden City' are good but not up there with Sonic Temple.
I was disappointed with 'Born Into This' and I think the band were. On the last few tours I don't think I have heard a single track from that album played live.
Flick of the Switch or For Those tours I’m guessing. Saw them there about 88 on Fly on the Wall tour - turned out to be the last time they’d ever play a venue that small & enjoyed it a lot.

It’s funny really cos they’re a band I never expected much interaction from, y’know, with their type of music it’s more a question of just heads down and hammer out the riffs. The music alone does the business!

I do love some Cult too btw, Sonic Temple their finest hour for me -
although I’d be interested if in your view they’ve ever done anything as good since then? Wouldn’t mind going back for a re-listen if so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.