COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it wouldn't, it would simply make the overall peak higher.

You can keep saying that but it doesn't make it true and if you think it through you'd realise that.

If you infect 1000 people on one day, you will get a spike 19 days later.

Its dreadful but these kind of figures were going to come.

Perhaps its me but nothing shocks me anymore. Its clearly shocked some, its going to get worse I am afraid.

It is going to get to the point quite quickly where the numbers become more or less irrelevant, Unless people are personally affected then there is little comprehension between 15000 deaths an 16000 deaths.

There are some difficult times ahead.

Of course its horrendous but people should not be shocked as we`ve all been told what to expect.However if we reach the figures of 1000+ a day then thats when we need to get extremely nervous.
Who says we shouldn’t be shocked, you. I’m shocked wether you or any else likes it or not.
I’m not stupid, I know what they say, they say a lot. Agree totally if this increases at today’s rate of growth I’d be very nervous. Your opinion is valued but telling me when or not to be shocked is not on.

In the UK, on average around 1400 people die each day.

How many 'extra' deaths a die are occurring due to COVID-19? I wonder if there's figures on that.

Deaths per day is in line with the same time last year and actually a lot lower than the rate at the start of the year. Doesn't make good news though.

You can keep saying that but it doesn't make it true and if you think it through you'd realise that.

If you infect 1000 people on one day, you will get a spike 19 days later.
No you won't. However many times you deny it, you're still mistaken.

And there wasn't 1,000 new infections either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.