COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says we shouldn’t be shocked, you. I’m shocked wether you or any else likes it or not.
I’m not stupid, I know what they say, they say a lot. Agree totally if this increases at today’s rate of growth I’d be very nervous. Your opinion is valued but telling me when or not to be shocked is not on.

I dont think anyone is telling you how to feel mate. I think some are more mentally prepared to expect what lies ahead than others or at least simply react a little different.

There is not a chance in hell that Covid-19 ends up with a fatality rate of 0.07%. (Flu being 0.1%)

That would be fantastic, but there’s not any evidence that’s the case. WHO has it at 3.4%, the CMO of the U.K. expects it to end up around 1% (still 14x more lethal than 0.07%).

As for how often someone gets Flu, apparently it’s twice every decade:

https://www.scimex.org/newsfeed/how-often-do-we-catch-the-flu
I’m agreeing with you, people calling it flu are fucking stupid

same type of app is used in china and other places.

Can't help think it's rather like making them wear a star of david in some way. Not my idea of a good thing.

Unsure how an opt-in version would be of much use. In China, the authorities were able to use it to order people to return to their homes when they could see they had strayed further than deemed 'necessary'.

No you won't. However many times you deny it, you're still mistaken.

And there wasn't 1,000 new infections either.

Go on then. Explain right now why if you infected 1000 people on 1 day in a City with almost zero cases beforehand, there wouldn't be a spike 19 days later.

What happens 19 days later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.