COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing,we do not have the scale of diagnostic facilities of other countries but we have the scientists,had to start from lower rate

First priority was to test the patients as matter of life and death

Some tests getting 3 out of 4 wrong so we are evaluating every test before we buy them

Tests for if you have the virus for frontline and families,5,000 tests done,commercial partners to do those

Blood test antibody tests,working with partner to get out finger prick tests,tests being evaluated

Building a big diagnostic industry for now and the future

Pharma are doing diagnostic and drug research

You’d have thought, that after yesterday’s figures, people might have taken this more seriously, not less.

It was always going to be a key issue and the government had a tough call on this one but implementing the lock down sooner rather than later was an absolute must in my view.

There were articles on the Guardian yesterday about how Greek police are seeing a significant rise in people breaking the quarantine rules since Monday this week which was their third week going into this.

I think we have to expect this to be the norm around Europe especially in countries which on the outside seem to have a proportionality lower number of infections/fatalities but hopefully it will just be a minority percentage. People will be people unfortunately...

It was always going to be a key issue and the government had a tough call on this one but implementing the lock down sooner rather than later was an absolute must in my view.

There were articles on the Guardian yesterday about how Greek police are seeing a significant rise in people breaking the quarantine rules since Monday this week which was their third week going into this.

I think we have to expect this to be the norm around Europe especially in countries which on the outside seem to have a proportionality lower number of infections/fatalities but hopefully it will just be a minority percentage. People will be people unfortunately...
Bring the army in...

There’s something about her I just don’t like.
She always looks like she’s chewing a wasp, that and she nearly knocked me over once when passing the Houses of Parliament

10268976783_08dc3709b4_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.