COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at it like this,the rules are if you have symptoms you go into isolation,you shouldn 't be on public transport or anywhere else outside,the WHO(according to our medic) says no so that should be good enough
You have said it reduces the distancing down to one foot,that goes against world wide advice,the adv ice is not to use them because people relax and that is the last thing the world needs everybody to do
Well you would be right if you couldn't spread the disease before you showed symptoms. Sadly this is not the case with Coronavirus.
People can be totally asymptomatic and still spread it. People who get it can spread it before they show symptoms and public transport is the place where it really spreads.
There is a reason why London is virus central in the UK.

And the reason why the case ramp up

Well you would be right if you couldn't spread the disease before you showed symptoms. Sadly this is not the case with Coronavirus.
People can be totally asymptomatic and still spread it. People who get it can spread it before they show symptoms a d public transport is tge place where it really spreads.
i understand your point of view completely but if the medics say no then i am fine with that
how are you feeling today ?

My simulation modelling his possible reasoning has finished. It says 'There is an overwhelming chance GD is positing that it's the uniform trajectory is due to massive spread of the virus, hundreds of millions of unrecorded asymptomatic infections, and we're all gonna be immune by July'

We better bloody hope so.

then we call enjoy a bloody good picnic

People can be totally asymptomatic and still spread it. People who get it can spread it before they show symptoms and public transport is the place where it really spreads.
Think I’ll get my old boss to send me some N10 respirators down, they should do the trick.

That is interesting they are now counting nursing homes

France deaths increase by 1,120

The number of deaths has risen to 6,507 from 5,387.

France measures the number of deaths in both hospitals and nursing homes

Hancock: Two new Nightingales will be built in Bristol and Harrogate
Hospitals in Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow are already being built

I wonder if we will keep this new hospital capacity,looking at the design of the area with the beds(nightingale) it just doesn't look like it is feasable after this emergency,it is essentially a vast open plan area,it would cost a fortune to heat amongst other things

I have a question. Sorry if it's already posted. Is there a risk if you just go outside with no one being around? Like there are many reports which say the virus can live upto 3 hours in the air but can it spread that way?
Chances are it'll be a smaller viral ose, which most will be able to fight off, but it's why they want the really vulnerable to remain indoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.