COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONS will catch up on deaths outside hospital every Tuesday.

Saw articles on sky earlier that indicate that Italy's figures are well undercooked.

Does anyone else have a little wobble when these numbers come out? I've generally adapted to this life indoors thing and largely started to get used to this grim normality, but then 2pm comes and the numbers appear online and my head goes woozy for a good ten mins. It's fucking bleak isn't it?

Please don't reply saying 'stay offline', as we all know that's totally unreasonable and not even possible really at the moment.

Yep, agree.

I am starting to be concerned by the fact I am just digesting daily numbers, rather than equating it to actual fellow human beings, all someone's son or daughter, someone's parent, brother or sister.

I choked today when I read the husband Faisal ignored the doctors to hug his dying nurse wife after telling her the kids will be okay and she started crying, she died moments later.

What can you say?

ONS will catch up on deaths outside hospital every Tuesday.

Saw articles on sky earlier that indicate that Italy's figures are well undercooked.

I think everywhere is struggling with figures when its high numbers tbh. Won't just be us and Italy.

Yep, agree.

I am starting to be concerned by the fact I am just digesting daily numbers, rather than equating it to actual fellow human beings, all someone's son or daughter, someone's parent, brother or sister.

I choked today when I read the husband Faisal ignored the doctors to hug his dying nurse wife after telling her the kids will be okay and she started crying, she died moments later.

What can you say?
Gut wrenching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.