How would you say you are coping mentally?

having been used to being housebound for a decade with disability and the aid of Morphine and anti- depressants and BM i can honestly say nowts changed

Since last night i have started with a familar thing,been in bed today for about seven hrs straight,covers over my head,wide awake but too anxious to move a single muscle in case something bad happen,crying again now,i have been here before

Having had covid and having nobody to hold me and tell me i wasnt dying when i couldnt breathe and was sure i had had it has finally hit home,everytime someone else dies i get a kick in the guts

Those of you with your loved ones give them a cuddle,never take them for granted

I dont want any replies to this,just had to let it out

I'm angry at China and their dirty bastard populace. I'm angry at the CCP for covering it up and playing it down. I'm getting mightily pissed off with over zealous supermarket staff ordering me about, I still get freaked out by people wearing surgical masks. I'm dismayed at the general air of paranoia, distrust and fear. I'm petrified of what the world will look when or if this is over and I'm absolutely bricking it at the thought of my and my wife's pension vanishing into the ether like a puff of smoke. I despair at the media with their daily death count and noticeable glee that they've got something to cover and talk about. I'm worried that my 14 year old daughter rarely comes out of her bedroom and has a seriously fucked up sleeping pattern.

Otherwise I'm fine.

Since last night i have started with a familar thing,been in bed today for about seven hrs straight,covers over my head,wide awake but too anxious to move a single muscle in case something bad happen,crying again now,i have been here before

Having had covid and having nobody to hold me and tell me i wasnt dying when i couldnt breathe and was sure i had had it has finally hit home,everytime someone else dies i get a kick in the guts

Those of you with your loved ones give them a cuddle,never take them for granted

Get those lads out of your cellar and give them a good seeing to. You will feel better

I’m e-mailing work tomorrow to confirm I am happy to be furloughed with effect from 1st May. I received the ominous phone call on Friday and have had the weekend to think about it.

I’ve done my best to convince myself that I’m dealing with everything but it’s really poured since the start of the year. I think I need out of London. I just have a house to sell first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.