Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the death of Peps mother will make Kyle realise just what a foolish and selfish decision he made. Lives are at risk when people are not responsible. He's not th first, won't be the last but I hope he has learned a big lesson from this.

If it was known within the club that Peps mum was ill with Covid-19 and Walker wentband donw this then he is done and rightly so. How can Pep ever look at him again and not want to tear his head off?

he will be sold only if we gt better RB. You're naive if you think we would get rid of 50m paid asset because of this. Clubs are willing to riskthe health of thousands of people who would be involved in eventual matches played to finish the season, just to not lose some 50m from tv rights and people think we'll sell him because he fucked two hookers during lockdown.
Put it this way is anyone gonna be shouting and clapping if he does stay . Especially with what’s happened today he should not be allowed to get away with a fine. Wanker in my eyes and will be a wanker even if he Stays .

He should be fucked off and anybody who supports him and thinks this was ok should’ve ashamed of themselves end off
Well I dont care. The Scottish lady that had to resign her post for not practising what she preached is quite right, she is a figurehead for the health message and in a position of responsibility. Kyle Walker is a premier league footballer. They dont live in the real world. They are young men of often limited intellect with far too much money and far too little if any responsibilities; wholly detached from reality. He has paid 2 hookers a royal sum to shag them. If any young kids look at him as a role model and are disappointed then it is an early life lesson for them. Daft people do daft things and loose dollybirds will do a lot of things for free money and blab about it for even more, and to obtain the fame for 15 minutes that they all crave. I am not surprised by it, not disappointed by it and personally couldnt give a toss

Put it this way is anyone gonna be shouting and clapping if he does stay . Especially with what’s happened today he should not be allowed to get away with a fine. Wanker in my eyes and will be a wanker even if he Stays .

Barely anyone will remember it after a good clearance he'd make in an important match. People are emotional at the moment, but when things come back to normal, it will be, well, normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.