Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put it this way is anyone gonna be shouting and clapping if he does stay . Especially with what’s happened today he should not be allowed to get away with a fine. Wanker in my eyes and will be a wanker even if he Stays .
Yes. Football fans are the most fickle people in the world.

Can we change the title of this section of the forum calling it Kyle Walker 2019/20 performance somehow doesnt read right !

Story in the papers saying his england career under southgate is now over.

No shit! It has been for months, despite him still being englands best defender at right back, but now Southgate is going to act like this incident made any difference the jobsworth prick. First ratting out Sterling and now this. He's a pussy of a manager who throws his players under the bus regularly.

Can't wait to see Grealish rewarded for far worse behaviour with a place in the squad.

No shit! It has been for months, despite him still being englands best defender at right back, but now Southgate is going to act like this incident made any difference the jobsworth prick. First ratting out Sterling and now this. He's a pussy of a manager who throws his players under the bus regularly.

Can't wait to see Grealish rewarded for far worse behaviour with a place in the squad.
Or maybe, just maybe, his overall approach was the thing that kept him out, regardless.
Because something didn't stack up, for sure.

Not defending walker but what about grealish or Deli Ali?

SouthGate really is a little **** when it comes to city players, he tried to kill walker’s career way before this and once again seized his opportunity and he was the one to throw sterling under the bus

Good. I hope we never have to have any of the City players managed by that dinosaur. Id like Sterling to retire early and really tell everyone what happened.

Foden will no doubt be built up and knocked down in the coming years, sadly he can't go play for Spain or France.

Young man with millions in the bank who's single and missing female company - he did what many in his position do. Including professional athletes the world over, just look at the numbers of women groupies who flock to the bars of hotels where sports teams are staying (remember Sergio's nights out in California with those two or was it three "companions"?) But I get that it's Walker's timing that was badly off here. He will lose respect in Pep's eyes and can expect a big fine from the club but I doubt he'll be sold for this.

I'm not sure if this is unfair because they're both grown men but is it any wonder why Stones' career is on a continual downward spiral when he's had his mate Kyle setting the example for him for the last few years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.