COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly dont see this anywhere but maybe I'm a bit blinkered and just in my own bubble. But I'm always respectful and tonight running In sale i past a few parents with their kids and each time I went onto the road because I've been brought up that way.
But I will say this this coronavirus whilst bringing out the best in society it has also highlighted the twats and selfish idiots too.
Exactly right mate. Fortunately the good outnumber the bad

The point is, they're a fucking nuisance when us strollers are trying to comply, in an orderly manner.
That’s why I head to Heaton Park to run, as it’s wide open. That said, in my experience over the last 3 weeks, it’s the older people with dogs on long leads that are the biggest nuisance. Always 2 or 3 of them together, all with dogs, not keeping their distance, chatting away whilst completely blocking the wide paths with their extendables.

Shown there true colours during this crisis. Sooner we are out the better.
The problem seems to be the richer north don't want to help Spain, Italy etc. Exactly our reasons for wanting out. Perhaps we should join a group with the other selfish twats, Germany, Holland, Sweden.
On a wider note the hit the UK economy is going to take from CV19 added to Brexit is not going to be good.

That’s why I head to Heaton Park to run, as it’s wide open. That said, in my experience over the last 3 weeks, it’s the older people with dogs on long leads that are the biggest nuisance. Always 2 or 3 of them together, all with dogs, not keeping their distance, chatting away whilst completely blocking the wide paths with their extendables.
Going there again early tomorrow morning, do 5 miles and home again, never further than a mile from the house and easy enough to avoid close contact with anyone.

And for all the posters complaining about those taking exercise, it’s needed for a huge swathe of us to cope with various degrees of depression and other mental ailments. Some just have to get away from the house for their sanity.

Going there again early tomorrow morning, do 5 miles and home again, never further than a mile from the house and easy enough to avoid close contact with anyone.

And for all the posters complaining about those taking exercise, it’s needed for a huge swathe of us to cope with various degrees of depression and other mental ailments. Some just have to get away from the house for their sanity.
So what are you going to do if they implement a full lockdown ?

It's strange that when we were allowed out there weren't as many people insisting on exercise than there is now we're told to stay in. Just like Philip Schofield, waits for ages to come out and now not allowed

That's got the makings of a Monty Python's sketch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.