COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote-shit loads of fruit pickers being flown in to work the fields and were on another 3 week locakdown .... heard some farmer on the news saying its got to be done to feed the british public ... keelings in ireland chartering ryanair planes to fly workers in from bulgaria and flight due in from romania to ema to work the fields in lincs .... none of the c**ts being tested ... imo anyone flying anywhere in the future needs to be tested as a requirement to fly and have some sort of card attached to your passport ... any record of any vacinations also attached to passport worldwide travel needs looking at and we need to sort out what c--ts are coming in n out of the uk .....
I think it's the countries these pickers come from who should be more concerned, the UK's death rate per million from covid-19 is about 10 times that of Romania, for example.

Reactions: Vic
Quote-shit loads of fruit pickers being flown in to work the fields and were on another 3 week locakdown .... heard some farmer on the news saying its got to be done to feed the british public ... keelings in ireland chartering ryanair planes to fly workers in from bulgaria and flight due in from romania to ema to work the fields in lincs .... none of the c**ts being tested ... imo anyone flying anywhere in the future needs to be tested as a requirement to fly and have some sort of card attached to your passport ... any record of any vacinations also attached to passport worldwide travel needs looking at and we need to sort out what c--ts are coming in n out of the uk .....

What an interesting turn of phrase. No comment on business people still flying or hiring private planes for trips?

Our neighbour has built a shed with people round, had a barbecue and for the last 3 days have had friends and there children over in there back garden all in the space of a week my wife’s told me to phone the police but I don’t operate that way will wait till the husband comes home tonight and give him both barrels. Should really have said something sooner but there not a bad neighbour and I didn’t want to rock the boat but the time has come irresponsible fuckers

Our neighbour has built a shed with people round, had a barbecue and for the last 3 days have had friends and there children over in there back garden all in the space of a week my wife’s told me to phone the police but I don’t operate that way will wait till the husband comes home tonight and give him both barrels. Should really have said something sooner but there not a bad neighbour and I didn’t want to rock the boat but the time has come irresponsible fuckers

You really should just ring the police tbh. It's not a tiny civil dispute this, its endangering people's lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.