Stupid little things that bug you

You could stand 2m from his front door

I don't think Nimrod has quite got the hang of stalking, you are not meant to be in their face. In a bush, yes, telephoto lens maybe, following them around constantly deffo. I should know, my probation officer reminds me every week.

People not following the arrows in the Supermarket.

I know some people can't handle rules, discipline or respect but just stay out of my 2 metre zone.

I thank you.

Do you say something to them or just mutter something derogatory under your breath?

While we're on it, I really can't stand people who make an exaggerated display of distancing if they think you've go too close to 'their zone'. Your not one of them are you?

Do you say something to them or just mutter something derogatory under your breath?

They get my Driver's death stare until i realise they don't give a fuck.

While we're on it, I really can't stand people who make an exaggerated display of distancing if they think you've go too close to 'their zone'. Your not one of them are you?

Depends on the mood of the Supermarket.
The smaller Asda is a free for all, no rules and some of the larger Tesco some people are scared to overtake on the aisles.
I've started speeding past those people out of courtesy.

These cunts who take this 2 metre rule to the fucking extreme.

Some blob of a woman in Aldi before shot me the dirtiest look as I got behind her in the queue, probably about .5 of a millimetre short of the 2 metre lines.

Look at me like that again and itll be the last thing you ever do fatty.

These cunts who take this 2 metre rule to the fucking extreme.

Some blob of a woman in Aldi before shot me the dirtiest look as I got behind her in the queue, probably about .5 of a millimetre short of the 2 metre lines.

Look at me like that again and itll be the last thing you ever do fatty.

It's not practical to remain 2 metres from all other human beings all of the time. I get where you're coming from with the bloater, there's a large amount of people out there now who think they are extensions of government and fully backed by public opinion to behave like orrible cnuts. Ive kept my cool many times in supermarkets recently as I don't want to be the twat who kicks off, but fuck me, I'm really swimming upstream on this.

It's not practical to remain 2 metres from all other human beings all of the time. I get where you're coming from with the bloater, there's a large amount of people out there now who think they are extensions of government and fully backed by public opinion to behave like orrible cnuts. Ive kept my cool many times in supermarkets recently as I don't want to be the twat who kicks off, but fuck me, I'm really swimming upstream on this.

Cunts.

I live in Trafford and the council are trying to concrete it all putting houses or industrial units on top. They are looking to concrete Carrington Moss so an action group was set up to fight their plans. The action group has just sent an email out about a recent meeting they had and in it was this...…

'There were some very interesting discussions and lots of synergy between the breakout groups. '

I mean, well, WTF, even GDM makes more sense than this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.