Stupid little things that bug you

Super market trolley twats.
People who leave them to the side of the car park space instead of stacking them neatly in the trolley collection point. Single parents you and disabled people are exonerated but the rest of you are fucking lazy twatzoids. Put it in the collection point and inside the trolley of the same denomination.
This happened to us once again yesterday except the lazy fucker had managed to leave the trolley positioned over the lines in front of and by the side of our car so that it effectively blocked 4 spaces.

Super market trolley twats.
People who leave them to the side of the car park space instead of stacking them neatly in the trolley collection point. Single parents you and disabled people are exonerated but the rest of you are fucking lazy twatzoids. Put it in the collection point and inside the trolley of the same denomination.

This does my head in too. I’ve said for years that you can tell everything about a person you need to know based on how they return trolleys in a supermarket.

If you’re a lazy selfish fuckwit with a trolly you’re guaranteed to be a lazy selfish fuckwit in other elements of life.

All the contestants on The Apprentice. Everyone is so far up their own arse it's untrue. If they were half as good as they think they are they wouldn't be grovelling to Lord Sugar for money.
Half of them are low level actors. You see some of them pop up on other tele shows from time-to-time like Wipeout and daytime quiz shows.

youngsters who don’t talk into their mobiles properly!! why do they hold them by their mouths and not to their ears anymore?
Yeah this. Nobody wants to hear the other end of the conversation either. Get it off speakerphone, you weird little fucks.

And why do kids vape? I don't get it. Its like standing outside the offy for an hour on a Friday after school and asking someone to go in the shop for you and buy you some Fanta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.