TV Series

About to star series 2 of after life. On netflix today, loved the 1st series, not particularly a fan of Gervais either

Going to try Ozark now I've finished Breaking Bad and I'm up to date with Better Call Saul. Never bothered with BB until this lockdown but people are right its some of the best TV ever made. BCS is as good as well.

Still reeling from that now. The next 2 seasons are a rollercoaster mate, you are in for a treat.
Up to episode 8 season 1.
This just gets better and better. What a well written character vic is. Cunning and smart, always seemingly one step ahead. Bent as fuck though I'm sure he'll end up getting his just deserts. Although if he is on the take, I can't help thinking he isn't very flamboyant with his money, the school fees for his son for instance. He was reluctant to pay it.
Maybe he's being careful, where is he hiding the money?
If you haven't watched this yet give it a go, very compelling
(Not you Mr riot, I know you've seen it)

Going to try Ozark now I've finished Breaking Bad and I'm up to date with Better Call Saul. Never bothered with BB until this lockdown but people are right its some of the best TV ever made. BCS is as good as well.

Did you watch all of BB and BCS in this lockdown, i.e in a month or so? wow, thats some epic binge watch. or had you seen BCS before?

After Life might be the most overrated show I’ve ever seen, and I’m a huge gervais fan. It’s SO forced all the time! It’s like he’s come up with a line and thought “I’ve got to fit that in somewhere” even if it doesn’t remotely work

I don’t get the hype at all, it tries to hard to be sentimental. TBH he’s far better writing with merchant

Better call Saul on the other hand - brilliant

Formula 1 - Drive to survive - fucking amazing and might actually get me back in to F1

The Last Dance - first 2 eps are excellent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.