TV Series

Up to episode 8 season 1.
This just gets better and better. What a well written character vic is. Cunning and smart, always seemingly one step ahead. Bent as fuck though I'm sure he'll end up getting his just deserts. Although if he is on the take, I can't help thinking he isn't very flamboyant with his money, the school fees for his son for instance. He was reluctant to pay it.
Maybe he's being careful, where is he hiding the money?
If you haven't watched this yet give it a go, very compelling
(Not you Mr riot, I know you've seen it)

For me, 'Vic Mackey' (before 'Ray Donovan') was THE most complex character I'd seen on the small screen. Divided loyalties to himself and the job.

Doing the right things for the wrong reasons and the wrong things for the right reasons and never knowing which way was up.

I loved that show from day one!

After Life might be the most overrated show I’ve ever seen, and I’m a huge gervais fan. It’s SO forced all the time! It’s like he’s come up with a line and thought “I’ve got to fit that in somewhere” even if it doesn’t remotely work

I don’t get the hype at all, it tries to hard to be sentimental. TBH he’s far better writing with merchant

I REALLY hate that 'show'.

Did you watch all of BB and BCS in this lockdown, i.e in a month or so? wow, thats some epic binge watch. or had you seen BCS before?

All watched during this Lockdown, I saw the first episode of BB years ago and it didn't grip me then but I thought we'd give it another chance! I own and run a small B+B in rural France so with no guests and nothing else to do me and the wife have been hammering Netflix.

Started watching Save Me last night. Didn't know anything about it but noticed the ads for the second series which as just been released. Only watched the first episode but it was very good.

All watched during this Lockdown, I saw the first episode of BB years ago and it didn't grip me then but I thought we'd give it another chance! I own and run a small B+B in rural France so with no guests and nothing else to do me and the wife have been hammering Netflix.

What order did you watch them in? BCS before BB, i.e story order? or production/release order?

i often wish i hadn't seen BB, so i could watch BCS without knowing any of it. And then have BB to watch with that first time experience again.

What order did you watch them in? BCS before BB, i.e story order? or production/release order?

i often wish i hadn't seen BB, so i could watch BCS without knowing any of it. And then have BB to watch with that first time experience again.

We watched it in release order. With BCS not finished yet we thought it was the way to go, but your right, no Kim or Nacho in BB just leaves us waiting for their demise.

We watched it in release order. With BCS not finished yet we thought it was the way to go, but your right, no Kim or Nacho in BB just leaves us waiting for their demise.

Or happily into the sunset...

For me, 'Vic Mackey' (before 'Ray Donovan') was THE most complex character I'd seen on the small screen. Divided loyalties to himself and the job.

Doing the right things for the wrong reasons and the wrong things for the right reasons and never knowing which way was up.

I loved that show from day one!
Ray donavon, I'm guessing that's another one that's passed me by? How I've managed to miss all this stuff I'll never know.
Having said that I didn't start watching GOT till the sixth series was out lol.
Is ray donavon worth a watch then? Appreciate your input

Ray donavon, I'm guessing that's another one that's passed me by? How I've managed to miss all this stuff I'll never know.
Having said that I didn't start watching GOT till the sixth series was out lol.
Is ray donavon worth a watch then? Appreciate your input

Absolutely!! Another complex character!

I had to resist talking about the character as I find him super fascinating, but I like any depiction like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.