COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boris is just too scant in detail , he mentioned travelling to tests as a palarver etc , I don't envy the likes of Hancock who then have to make his promises real .I expect he's a nightmare to work for and live with .( My Mrs has a similar partner!)

What exactly do you suggest? Never go out and never go online? Avoid all contact with humans? I'm sick to death of people. This has already affected people I love and no doubt will affect many more in the coming months due to their behaviour. Fuck em all.
Maybe try some form of online mindfulness? Something that’ll help you stay more on a level. Not trying to be a smartarse, I’ve been where I think you are at the moment, although I wasn’t in lockdown when dealing with it. Or a more simplistic idea of maybe finding a box set to watch and getting engrossed in that rather than watching news or reading this thread.

Nothing today but earlier in the week he was throwing out little comments about easing restrictions that led to every front page running we are free etc and loads of people out today saying well if we can sunbathe in the park on Monday then we can do it now
Give over. What a load of hogwash.

Just went shop for some bits. Filled me with rage. Saw one picnic with two couples in their late 30s. One of the women was pregnant ffs. Loads of groups of people together too. So many just simply don't care anymore. I'm so fed up of this country. We're surrounded by morons and being lead by cowards. Its utterly pathetic.

My dad couldn't even attend his sister's funeral and you've got all those cunts having street parties, doing the fucking conga together. Hordes of pricks gathering on bridges to clap the NHS and get a video for social media to show how much they pretend they care. Bet they were dead happy with the likes they got. Absolutely no consequences at all. Absolutely nothing from the government to prevent it either. No urgent messages prior to VE day to discourage any street parties to reinforce the rules. No messages to stop the bridge gatherings. Just shite pointless daily press conferences that most have given up on watching just to repeat how well they're doing. Police have given up too. So many have.

Meanwhile this fucking fool right here hasn't seen his dad to offer any condolences. Hasn't broken any of the rules. Whats the point? Should have just gone round for a BBQ. Fuck the rules, fuck the virus hey. All be dead one day hey. I am totally and utterly done with this country. We're an embarrassing, thick as pigshit, bigoted little mess. There are decent people making huge sacrifices for no reason. Every day we're being slapped in the face. Nowt done to stop it either.
Apart from that. How are you finding the lockdown ?

Maybe try some form of online mindfulness? Something that’ll help you stay more on a level. Not trying to be a smartarse, I’ve been where I think you are at the moment, although I wasn’t in lockdown when dealing with it. Or a more simplistic idea of maybe finding a box set to watch and getting engrossed in that rather than watching news or reading this thread.

I've tried meditation actually. None of it really prepares you for stuff like this though. It's to help you deal with daily stresses and the like, not an unprecedented global pandemic. None of the daily stuff usually bothers me. I'm not even close to a stressful person. Only when people's actions have a potentially awful and catastrophic effect on the lives of my loved ones.

Apart from that. How are you finding the lockdown ?

My family have been great. My missus has been great. Not been remotely bored. Getting throught the lockdown hasn't been anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. Just people ruining it. Events like this shine a light on people's true nature. Revealed an awful lot of ugly truths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.