COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly do you suggest? Never go out and never go online? Avoid all contact with humans? I'm sick to death of people. This has already affected people I love and no doubt will affect many more in the coming months due to their behaviour. Fuck em all.

It's a difficult one as any advice comes across as condescending. I do believe where one lives has greatly influenced how people have dealt with it. Living in rural Derbyshire, having long walks and seeing hardly any anti social behaviour has made it bearable. I am usually one to see everything in black and white, some of the stories pals tell me from Manchester would get me livid to be sure.

I now try to live my life by a set of rules. One of which says, if I cannot alter the situation then let it go. If i can alter it try my up most to do it.
I find society difficult, don't like so much about it, tried to make an impact as a younger man, wasted 25 years in Education trying to change the world.
I am potless at the moment, cannot do any of the things I like and love, do find pilates and a little meditation relaxing, 10 miles a day, and 2 hours whacking balls into a golf net.
Hope things improve for you, control the controllable and fuck the rest.

I've found this last week my mood changing somewhat, becoming more lethargic, finding it hard to motivate myself to do anything. I think my wife is feeling the same way as well and trouble is brewing. Anyone else feeling the same?

Sorry, I don't know your personal circumstances but do you do any exercise? I find exercise and healthy eating has kept up my energy

I've found this last week my mood changing somewhat, becoming more lethargic, finding it hard to motivate myself to do anything. I think my wife is feeling the same way as well and trouble is brewing. Anyone else feeling the same?
Try to set yourself things to do. Read that book you have been meaning to, Learn a skill from YouTube, not an easy situation for you, or indeed many people for that matter. Most important, try and maintain a positivity. Have a chat with your wife and calmly tell each other how you are both feeling. Problem shared etc. Obviously these are mere platitudes but as is my new mantra, stay strong and safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.