Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I fail to see how a return to football will "raise the spirits of the nation" personally i will be fucking livid if I am being told i cant visit my family and friends and have to continue to socially distance while it is deemed acceptable for footballers to play a contact sport.

I believe the restrictions will be in place for a long time and if it avoids a second wave then so be it, however the contridiction makes me sick.

You can visit friends and family if you want , many people talk though open windows a across gardens etc. I know I do , it's your choice if you dont want to.

Why are you so livid about footballers playing, I'm working and my son is working too, why are you not livid at us , or are footballers more special,

You can visit friends and family if you want , many people talk though open windows a across gardens etc. I know I do , it's your choice if you dont want to.

Why are you so livid about footballers playing, I'm working and my son is working too, why are you not livid at us , or are footballers more special,
I imagine you have new health and safety procedures at your work that are easily adhered to.

I'd also imagine that your work is not drastically driving up the price of PPE and testing by buying them in the millions.

I imagine your work is not going to strain an already devasted NHS if someone at your work is injured.

I also imagine you're a bit of a twat too but that's just an inclination.

I am working as well and the reason i can do so is because we can enforce the two metre distancing rule, this is not the case in a contact sport such as football.

My grand kids live 15 miles away and so I can't choose to go and visit them, the current advise is essential travel only. who knows this might change tonight and i hope they do but as of this moment in time the restrictions don't allow this.

I was under the impression that you couldnt make unnecessary journeys which included visiting family, even to talk over the fence.

I am working and so is my son we have mask and gloves and keep a 2 meter gap. How does that work in football ?

My son works for what is classed as essential work , the same as me , football isnt essential.

I imagine you have new health and safety procedures at your work that are easily adhered to.

I'd also imagine that your work is not drastically driving up the price of PPE and testing by buying them in the millions.

I imagine your work is not going to strain an already devasted NHS if someone at your work is injured.

I also imagine you're a bit of a twat too but that's just an inclination.

First 2 points debatable, you could be right , you could be wrong.
3rd point somebody did get injured, he had to go to Tamrside A&E , he was well pissed off.
Your last point was well off , just a bit mate just a bit, my wife said this purge bloke is too kind !!!!!

State of this. No, you can’t visit friends and family, even if you stay 2m apart. Essential travel only (which means to work if you can’t work at home, for food and medicine or to help a vulnerable person).
“I know I do, it’s your choice if you don’t want to”. - ITS NOT a choice! It’s called following the government’s guidance you fucking moron! No wonder we have the highest death toll in Europe when thick people just don’t get it.
Hence also why the league should be voided as your type will all gather at a mates house to watch it and then say “We’re allowed. It’s our choice”.

I was under the impression that you couldnt make unnecessary journeys which included visiting family, even to talk over the fence.

I am working and so is my son we have mask and gloves and keep a 2 meter gap. How does that work in football ?

My son works for what is classed as essential work , the same as me , football isnt essential.

Yes I agree, i dont think football should start, it is not essential.
But if for some reason it does, I wont be livid I wont cry and I certainly won't be done with football as some have stated.
I just think there are more deserving things to get livid about or to cry about.
Just take care you and your son and the rest of your family.ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.