Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I dare say it’s been posted already.. Won’t some teams lose players out of contract, whilst other teams strengthen their squads therefore rendering it unfair especially for relegation threatened teams ..

I fail to see how a return to football will "raise the spirits of the nation" personally i will be fucking livid if I am being told i cant visit my family and friends and have to continue to socially distance while it is deemed acceptable for footballers to play a contact sport.

I believe the restrictions will be in place for a long time and if it avoids a second wave then so be it, however the contridiction makes me sick.

I dont see how any games can go ahead if just ONE player is out with Corona Virus. It's not like the usual flu/cold that impacts squads. I cant believe they will ask players and managers to take on this risk.
Only two games need to go ahead where the FA is concerned

#transparent

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is expected to announce that anyone arriving into the UK from next month will face a 14-day quarantine - making it virtually impossible for #ManCity to hold their Champions League ties at home. [
@SunSport

Operation stitch us up with no home advantage

@MCFCfoodbank
are helping to distribute 2,000 protective visors across the region, made by Merseyside PPE Hub volunteers. The majority will go into the social care system, with donations also to food banks and blood donation centres. [
@ManCityMEN

The infection rate has gone above the magic number of 1 in Germany today rising to a R rate of 1.1 which will cause problems .

3 Brighton players have tested positive, the odds are many more all over the country are. The restart is just not feasible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.