Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put to one side that there is a global pandemic that is still taking hundreds of lives daily and you believe all clubs will want to resume.

If, and it remains an if, you are given the opportunity to win 6 points, it will be forever known as the gifted title. They gifted you so many points and favours to get you so far ahead before cessation, and still they are doing mental gymnastics to try and ensure they get their return on investment. Sweet you say, the rest of the world are laughing at you. Embarrassed it what you should be.

I’m sorry to say that the rest of the world aren’t laughing at us. And for what we’ve achieved, I don’t think we need to be embarrassed at all. But that’s your opinion and up to you.

Did you read what I said? ‘Football comes a distant second to everything’
By the time that we’re in a position to win it, the curve will be almost flattened. So any joy that I have in us winning the league plus the joy for the two people I know, good Reds. that this virus has taken won’t be inappropriate or forced, it’ll be the right thing at the right time.
Yes I did read it but as the dippers say ‘it means more’ . So you go ahead and enjoy the sweetness of number 19 and the joy it will bring you . I’d rather focus on the growing number of tragic deaths.

I’m sorry to say that the rest of the world aren’t laughing at us. And for what we’ve achieved, I don’t think we need to be embarrassed at all. But that’s your opinion and up to you.

Well they are and you should be. Everyone knows you have been given help this season with the most blatant misuse of VAR.

The fact you are not says everything about you, your club and it's fanbase.

Rest of the World. fucking lol. It's a big place and contrary to your arrogant outlook, there are millions of non Liverpool fans. I've no problem with the league resuming, but it should "re-start" exactly how it finished. Playing by all the same rules and regulations and with fans at their home / away grounds

Rest of the World. fucking lol. It's a big place and contrary to your arrogant outlook, there are millions of non Liverpool fans. I've no problem with the league resuming, but it should "re-start" exactly how it finished. Playing by all the same rules and regulations and with fans at their home / away grounds

I don’t think I said or inferred the rest of the world were Liverpool fans. I’m basing it on that I know fans from a lot of teams and not one, not even the United lads we know that go everywhere, has said we don’t deserve it. Maybe it’s different in private, but I don’t know.
As for the rest, I totally agree. Start when it’s safe to with people in the ground and play the matches accordingly. I don’t know one Red who wants it any different.

Yes I did read it but as the dippers say ‘it means more’ . So you go ahead and enjoy the sweetness of number 19 and the joy it will bring you . I’d rather focus on the growing number of tragic deaths.

I think you’re twisting stuff horrifically to try and facilitate an argument so I’ll leave it there, pal.

And if it can't, then the season should be voided.
The season is 38 games home and away combined, no mention of neutral grounds.

I don’t think I said or inferred the rest of the world were Liverpool fans. I’m basing it on that I know fans from a lot of teams and not one, not even the United lads we know that go everywhere, has said we don’t deserve it. Maybe it’s different in private, but I don’t know.
As for the rest, I totally agree. Start when it’s safe to with people in the ground and play the matches accordingly. I don’t know one Red who wants it any different.
I'll say tara now before you disappear. It just never works out going on rival's forums, I'm sure you registered with the best of intentions but, as always happens, you've been drawn in and it will only deteriorate from here.

I'll say tara now before you disappear. It just never works out going on rival's forums, I'm sure you registered with the best of intentions but, as always happens, you've been drawn in and it will only deteriorate from here.

Well, I’ve seen how other Liverpool fans here seem unable not to get drawn into silly arguments on both sides. I’m pretty confident as a fully grown adult that that won’t be any unnecessary issues. It’s all opinions anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.