General Videogame Thread

Cheating is via PC where you can hack the game and upgrade weapons so they auto aim to the extent little skill is needed.

As for being shot, you can see any bullets coming from in front of you so if you see nothing then you have been shot from behind. There is also the little replay where you get a playback of the view of your death from the person who shot you. Nice.

If you watch better players they never stand still and always look around. Whoever spots the other guy first has the upper hand in any gun fight. If you can sneak up behind someone and you have a decent weapon you should win fairly easily.

Are pc players even playing this still? With each patch, the game has gotten worse. I've probably done more to get this running than the devs.

Downloaded city skylines and just had a few hours today on it. Very much trial and error and not a clue what I was doing at first, but hopefully making a bit of progress now and developed a little town. Visually looks great.
I got this game about 3 months ago, be careful its very addictive, do you have it on console or pc ,if pc there are loads of mods,on console not so much, as for not knowing what your doing,im still learning 3 months in

I got this game about 3 months ago, be careful its very addictive, do you have it on console or pc ,if pc there are loads of mods,on console not so much, as for not knowing what your doing,im still learning 3 months in
Got on ps4 as it’s free at the moment. Loved sim city when I was young and can see me getting drawn into this very easily.

Got on ps4 as it’s free at the moment. Loved sim city when I was young and can see me getting drawn into this very easily.
cost me £20,bit of advice, dont go for "the most poluation",go for the good looking city,more satisfaction ,people get stuck in the grid formation, try to copy your own area to give you a start

Anyone on here playing Call of Duty Warzone?

Basically Fortnight for grown ups.
I was going to until a lad i play with on BFV said it it is even worse for hackers (he knows that is my main gripe with DICE and BFV). Recently all the main guys Jackfrags, Westie and Stodeh have all made vids on the cheating in the game and how prevalent it is. I may still give it a whirl but i only just started gaming again since doing 500hrs on BFV last summer in one month or so, yeah it was a sickening display of sweatlord grinding with minimal sleep. So currently doing a few hours a week on conquest with my Krag again to get back into the groove and learn the pacific maps.

Still not touched BF1 yet so that will be nice and fresh when i do decide to have a pop at that, Martini Henry + MARS will be my loadout of choice.

How are you getting on with Warzone? What would you suggest, sniper or assault for the best casual fun?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.