General Videogame Thread

Been playing Spiderman on PS4 as it is on PS Now until July. Not a fan of superhero and superpowers movies at all, the game I can see why people enjoyed it and it's good, the city itself is very well done, but maybe as I'm not a huge fan anyway for me it's just good, and not great.

Doesn't help that the controls are not brilliant, far too often in the middle of a right I find myself randomly sticking to lamposts and car doors instead of pulling of some cool looking move.

That said, the platinum will be mine soon enough.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1260598017813446657

PS5 real gameplay footage.

Fuck me, I wasn't going to bother with it but I am probably going to get a divorce when I change my mind lol

tumblr_mab0owHgfs1rdu521o2_1280.jpg

After waiting over 100 hours for the full game to download via my father’s crappy WiFi, I have to say that FIFA 20 is very disappointing in comparison to PES.

Whilst it clearly has a much better presentation, the gameplay sucks. Thankfully, I only spent £16 on the game.
Does it wait until you're 20 points clear at the top of the league and then close the season down?

I was going to until a lad i play with on BFV said it it is even worse for hackers (he knows that is my main gripe with DICE and BFV). Recently all the main guys Jackfrags, Westie and Stodeh have all made vids on the cheating in the game and how prevalent it is. I may still give it a whirl but i only just started gaming again since doing 500hrs on BFV last summer in one month or so, yeah it was a sickening display of sweatlord grinding with minimal sleep. So currently doing a few hours a week on conquest with my Krag again to get back into the groove and learn the pacific maps.

Still not touched BF1 yet so that will be nice and fresh when i do decide to have a pop at that, Martini Henry + MARS will be my loadout of choice.

How are you getting on with Warzone? What would you suggest, sniper or assault for the best casual fun?

Cant believe you’ve lasted this long with BF5. I played it non stop for about 6 months and then got bored due to the lack of content. Warzone is like the old battlefields. It feels like you’re playing for fun unlike the recent battlefields that have had all the fun sucked out of them to be replaced by realism and playing objectives. Battlefield you tubers like jackfrags and stodeh are always on Warzone now, so that tells you everything. Hopefully dice get it right with BF6.

full 50 min video

I get suspicious about shit like this because it's literally about a minute of footage to show what's possible, not a real game as far as I know. But I wonder if it's possible to actually make an entire game world with that level of detail or whether it would cause the hardware to grind to a halt.

I was going to until a lad i play with on BFV said it it is even worse for hackers (he knows that is my main gripe with DICE and BFV). Recently all the main guys Jackfrags, Westie and Stodeh have all made vids on the cheating in the game and how prevalent it is. I may still give it a whirl but i only just started gaming again since doing 500hrs on BFV last summer in one month or so, yeah it was a sickening display of sweatlord grinding with minimal sleep. So currently doing a few hours a week on conquest with my Krag again to get back into the groove and learn the pacific maps.

Still not touched BF1 yet so that will be nice and fresh when i do decide to have a pop at that, Martini Henry + MARS will be my loadout of choice.

How are you getting on with Warzone? What would you suggest, sniper or assault for the best casual fun?

You can have a good laugh carrying/using both. Someone mentioned hackers. I've been playing since it came out(bar the odd patch fuckups they've brought out), and I've only come across one defo hacker, and this was just last night. He was constantly killing me before I even had time to open my shoot, and when I did manage to get on the ground he was shooting through walls from miles away, the cheating tw@t. I'm on pc with a joypad(honest), so I hope these hackers don't ruin it for the crossover as it works quite well.

Not a bad game to waste a couple of hours imo.

I get suspicious about shit like this because it's literally about a minute of footage to show what's possible, not a real game as far as I know. But I wonder if it's possible to actually make an entire game world with that level of detail or whether it would cause the hardware to grind to a halt.

being a tech demo for an engine company there will be some element of “best case scenario” but it’s in there best interest to do something doable.

Been playing Spiderman on PS4 as it is on PS Now until July. Not a fan of superhero and superpowers movies at all, the game I can see why people enjoyed it and it's good, the city itself is very well done, but maybe as I'm not a huge fan anyway for me it's just good, and not great.

Doesn't help that the controls are not brilliant, far too often in the middle of a right I find myself randomly sticking to lamposts and car doors instead of pulling of some cool looking move.

That said, the platinum will be mine soon enough.

i agree on the button bashing and you end up sticking to a wall haha

I'm only an occasionbal gamer - its my sons ID and he has put hours in to his load out. I dont even know how to work all the different weapons. I like a nice sniper.

As for the cheating. The game will match you up with people of a similar rank so it is no suprise teh pro gamers and PC users end up playing cheaters. Having a mouse to aim is a massive advantage even before you get into cheating but the rank system keeps it even. Unless like me you play with a shared ID so i'm in with people well above my level. Lots of kids are well into it so i suspect that it is going to be massive given the fortnight craze is over and this is similar but way better.

Cant believe you’ve lasted this long with BF5. I played it non stop for about 6 months and then got bored due to the lack of content. Warzone is like the old battlefields. It feels like you’re playing for fun unlike the recent battlefields that have had all the fun sucked out of them to be replaced by realism and playing objectives. Battlefield you tubers like jackfrags and stodeh are always on Warzone now, so that tells you everything. Hopefully dice get it right with BF6.

As above - I think warzone will be a massive game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.