COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, I’m absolutely sick and tired of hearing about “Project Return”.

I’ve just been out walking the dog so haven’t seen the news. I went on BBC news website to catch up on the live feed. The picture of a Premier League ball with a face mask leant against it looks so fucking out of place it makes me feel sick.

For fuck’s sake - when will they learn - nobody gives a fuck.

Yes and I have read it before ,the way they do the counting was changed right before target day
Read it before? Was only updated this morning. The change before target day was to include postal tests which up till then didn't exist should they ignore them?

I have to say, I’m absolutely sick and tired of hearing about “Project Return”.

I’ve just been out walking the dog so haven’t seen the news. I went on BBC news website to catch up on the live feed. The picture of a Premier League ball with a face mask leant against it looks so fucking out of place it makes me feel sick.

For fuck’s sake - when will they learn - nobody gives a fuck.
I think it should be called project 'we've got no other sports news'. They are literally making bollocks up to stop the back few pages of the papers being blank now.

1*N-apuzDJ-0gzMU8ETBFlcQ.jpeg

since early / mid March maybe. Since Christmas, nope.
I'm not pretending I know anything you don't, but really how can we put a date on the first case if 80% are apparently mild /asymptomatic? My Mrs had flu late Jan then I had what my GP diagnosed as community acquired pneumonia a week later. No idea if it was covid or not, but symptoms certainly match up and can't be sure it wasn't. I sort of hope it was tbh as we may now have antibodies.

It is political that is why,hancock was never going to fail his target,massive jump up on the day from the tests till that point then dropped right off right after,using tests as a political game is not on.they said in the briefing only a small amount of people are tested twice so the difference between completed tests and their tests counted are not because of that,it is fiddling numbers,it is not honest,they should not be playing politics with a pandemic
It is like trump,look over there and not at the failings in the handling of the virus
Wrong thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.