COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was answering a question

Have you got nothing better to do than dig at me everyday?

Briefings yesterday and today,one person meets one person in a public place, just for you
Do you not think you’re like a stuck record?

I'm not pretending I know anything you don't, but really how can we put a date on the first case if 80% are apparently mild /asymptomatic? My Mrs had flu late Jan then I had what my GP diagnosed as community acquired pneumonia a week later. No idea if it was covid or not, but symptoms certainly match up and can't be sure it wasn't. I sort of hope it was tbh as we may now have antibodies.

my view is based on excess deaths. There will have been some cases before then but the major community spread was Mid/late March.

Edit: graph here

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/posts/12651785/

It's not just asymptomatic though is it? How many of us have had the flu, a cold or pneumonia since xmas and it was in fact covid?

Only accurate antibody tests will give us a better view.

Hours ago the ONS infection survey's provisional numbers came to a quite different estimation.
That study of 10,000 persons in the community would be completely non-representative then.

Actually I find the Mcr study very strange. It's contrary to any other data we have from China, Spain and France, also Germany, and I wonder if this is some kind of political approach. No idea though.

We are still learning on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.