COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s definitely got worse in the last week, me and my family are well trained to move into single file yet every other group or family just take up 90% of the path. Drives me fucking batty.

Happens when I run and they don’t single file forcing me to run into the road. I’ve started swearing at them now...I should run into them at speed in all fairness.

It’s definitely got worse in the last week, me and my family are well trained to move into single file yet every other group or family just take up 90% of the path. Drives me fucking batty.

Virus or no virus, people not getting out of your way and expecting that they should have the full path - always pisses me off.

Are we expecting another peak in the winter?
The virus lives longer indoors in winter, because the air is less humid than outside. While it's alive and in the air, it's easy for people to inhale it, or for it to land on the eyes, nose, or mouth.

It’s astonishing that most oap’s I see are not wearing any form of protection just going about their daily business. I’ve just popped into the supermarket there most have been over a dozen in there over 70 years of age and counted 1 trying to protect himself they don’t seem arsed, can only see this virus being around a long long time and the death rate going through the roof in the weeks/ months to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.