COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand these people. The minute I see a queue thats going to be more than five minutes... "bollocks to that I wont bother" is the usual outcome. The only exeptions being when there is no choice such as at the airport etc. Other than that I have better things to do than queue with a load of cunts.
You don¨t have a pint at the match I take it?!?

I dont understand these people. The minute I see a queue thats going to be more than five minutes... "bollocks to that I wont bother" is the usual outcome. The only exeptions being when there is no choice such as at the airport etc. Other than that I have better things to do than queue with a load of cunts.

Same here, football and the airport was the only thing I queued for. Now I have to queue to buy food in a supermarket, then when I get inside nobody distances anyway. Annoying.

If only we had something like a system that could track and trace different regions. You could call it ¨Track and Trace"even. I wonder if other countries have thought of this - if not, we could really be on to something here.
Genius idea. The simple easy things are often the best:-)

Same here, football and the airport was the only thing I queued for. Now I have to queue to buy food in a supermarket, then when I get inside nobody distances anyway. Annoying.
It might be annoying, but the queuing is to limit numbers in shops, which helps with distancing, if they let everyone in at once then there is no chance of any at all. I've changed supermarkets as a result, to one that is allowing a sensible number in, Tesco's aren't allowing sensible numbers in, they are creating a queue, but the numbers inside are ridiculous, I've tried 2 different ones, but too many inside, and many acting like twats too, so they've lost my custom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.