COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
157 England hospital deaths from yesterday Actually 30 that were dated yesterday. Seven from the North West.

Even after two weeks of top ups every day back to May 9 is still sub 200 (and May 8 is only 201)

Without meaning to sound completely heartless, It would be interesting to know what % of deaths were inevitable anyway. It is a sad fact of life but people do die. I just wonder how many are 'dying with corona virus' instead of 'dying because of corona virus'

A further 157 coronavirus deaths have been announced by the National Health Service in England. In Wales, six more deaths were announced with a further 16 in Scotland. UK-wide figures will come later

I see a hint of increase over the last few days.
EYteTqOXsAI-nlY

Without meaning to sound completely heartless, It would be interesting to know what % of deaths were inevitable anyway. It is a sad fact of life but people do die. I just wonder how many are 'dying with corona virus' instead of 'dying because of corona virus'

I can confirm with the up most accuracy that 100% of people who have died due to coronavirus, would have inevitably died at some point anyway.

If course there is a point to testing
Only if it’s instant, the time is taking for it to come back, doesn’t mean you’ve haven’t caugh5bit since if it says negative, if you are asymptotic then fair enough but your nit supposed to be going if not showing symptoms unless you are in certain categories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.