Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
` stupid`Does that include playing a player with no interest in giving 100%, seem to remember Yaya getting dropped in both teams by Pep regularly, and a whole lot of disharmony, as i have said if an offer comes in that is acceptable so be it, but anything else is a slur on our owners business acumen, plus Sane does have to make a decision as Covid 19 has changed the face of transfers with wages and ultimately signing on fees dropping
I agree entirely, but it will be a bid acceptable to those at the club in charge of our finances. Not a figure plucked out of the air by posters on bluemoon.
It may be too late for Sane to change his mind anyway plans for the squad next season will already be in progress, and probably involve spending his fee and wages elsewhere, and will soon be too late to go back on.

Just make it clear to them, either pay the fee or he will train and won't play a single minute of football for the next year, so that will be 2 years without a game under his belt when he moves there. He's not done his job for the last year and has still been paid so we've more than fulfilled our obligations and if you're not prepared to commit to the team then you shouldn't be involved to disrupt it.

` stupid`Does that include playing a player with no interest in giving 100%, seem to remember Yaya getting dropped in both teams by Pep regularly, and a whole lot of disharmony, as i have said if an offer comes in that is acceptable so be it, but anything else is a slur on our owners business acumen, plus Sane does have to make a decision as Covid 19 has changed the face of transfers with wages and ultimately signing on fees dropping
The yaya situation was different,he would not stop Selok gobbing off or apologise for the things he was saying,sane is a player who neither said nor done anything like that,it has been a twist of fate that he has been injured ,he would probably have gone before now,he has done nothing to deserve rotting in the reserves,we spent 36 m or there about on him so anything over that would be fine,we know he is worth 100m but these are strange times,nobody knows what is happening with transfer values

The difference was Toure was unprofessional and came back to pre-season training more than a stone overweight and had his agent mouthing off constantly, when he recovered his fitness and Seluk half heartedly apologised he was back with the squad. Sane hasn't done anything wrong, having a desire to leave is not unprofessional and most certainly does NOT mean he has no interest in giving 100% for the club until the end of his current contract. I have wanted to leave previous jobs for multiple reasons, it doesn't mean I no longer give 100% to my current employer, unless they've done something to break my trust or treated me unfairly because I've decided to leave. To suggest what you are doing suggests everybody stops trying when they want to leave which is complete bollocks.

Notwithstanding that he only has a year left on his contract I genuinely don’t understand how people can be talking about a valuation for Sane in the £30 to £60m range whilst putting a £100m price tag on Sancho.

Both are young men, both are wingers, both are full internationals. One of them has a lot more experience and plays for a team that has actually won something.

For what it’s worth, as good as Sancho is, personally I think Leroy is the better player.

I still think he’ll move but I think it will closer to 60m than 30. I can’t see City giving him away.

Just make it clear to them, either pay the fee or he will train and won't play a single minute of football for the next year, so that will be 2 years without a game under his belt when he moves there. He's not done his job for the last year and has still been paid so we've more than fulfilled our obligations and if you're not prepared to commit to the team then you shouldn't be involved to disrupt it.
We should fuck that David Silva fella off then according to the bollocks you're spouting, he's clearly uncommitted because he doesn't want to stay either.

Notwithstanding that he only has a year left on his contract I genuinely don’t understand how people can be talking about a valuation for Sane in the £30 to £60m range whilst putting a £100m price tag on Sancho.

Both are young men, both are wingers, both are full internationals. One of them has a lot more experience and plays for a team that has actually won something.

For what it’s worth, as good as Sancho is, personally I think Leroy is the better player.

I still think he’ll move but I think it will closer to 60m than 30. I can’t see City giving him away.
Leroy only has one year left on his contract and seemingly only wants to join Bayern, meaning there is no competition for his signature which automatically lowers his value quite considerably.

Sancho has four years left on his contract (I think) and would presumably have a vast selection of clubs competing for his signature, unless he's got his heart set on anywhere in particular then that automatically raises his value quite considerably.

Personally, I agree; Leroy is by far the better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.