Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to end up with the Mancini problem unless raz plays every game with little pace in behind, makes us weaker.

I'd go and get Sancho back if he does go, he'd get opportunities, flexible in position and we have to expect others like raz to leave in the next few years so might as well get the succession going now.

Nobody like sane in our squad so we'd miss it.

I cant see him going anywhere this late in the window. I think he will go to Bayern in a
January or next summer.
Nothing happening in this window and journalists looking for news before the window closes.

At the end of the day I'd he doesn't want to be here then sell him.

I agree,it's too late for us to get a like for like,,two players not related to a left winger is no consolation

It's not too late because we don't want another winger, never have done.

The only positions City have identified this summer were Rodri, a centre back and a right-back if Danilo intimated he was prepared to leave.

If it does happen there will be a lot of angry City fans at how this has been handled. City should have called this off as soon as Bayern started showing off.
I would hope that when it comes to sporting decisions, said fans would consider 198 points and 6 trophies in 2 season's as evidence that those who run the club know what they are doing and can be trusted not to fuck it up.

It's not too late because we don't want another winger, never have done.

The only positions City have identified this summer were Rodri, a centre back and a right-back if Danilo intimated he was prepared to leave.
Why then has pep been saying for a year that we want to keep sane? he clearly likes 2 wingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.