Summer Transfers

Go on then I'll bite, why will sterling leave next summer?
Sterling is turning 26.5 years old in summer 2021.
What do you think he should/would want do to for the rest of his career?
1)Stay at City?
2)Move Abroad?
3)Stay in England?

1)Stay at City?
2)Move Abroad?
3)Stay in England?

4)Run down his contract and bugger off to Bayern?

1)Stay at City?
2)Move Abroad?
3)Stay in England?

26/27 years old, will have been at City 6 years and will be approaching his best years - much like Hazard and Chelsea there is literally zero logic with Sterling leaving next summer. You're looking at replacing a homegrown star who can offer up to 40 G&A a season. There is no reason for City to sell before 23/24 if he signs another extension, which considering how much City will certainly offer him in wages, he'll sign.

1)Stay at City?
2)Move Abroad?
3)Stay in England?

Just like Aguero, Silva, Yaya, zabaleta and Kompany did! They all couldn't wait to get away.

Just like Aguero, Silva, Yaya, zabaleta and Kompany did! They all couldn't wait to get away.
The situation of the Club is different from back then. We are no longer a club on the rise. We have dominated domestically for the past 2 years, and we are constantly one of the favorites for the CL and even this season is our best chance to win it yet.

If you choose to believe me about our transfer plan this summer, then we are adding a handful of Young forwards with high potential to the first team, with possibly even more being added in summer 2021.

So once again what should/would he want do?

The situation of the Club is different from back then. We are no longer a club on the rise. We have dominated domestically for the past 2 years, and we are constantly one of the favorites for the CL and even this season is our best chance to win it yet.

If you choose to believe me about our transfer plan this summer, then we are adding a handful of Young forwards with high potential to the first team, with possibly even more being added in summer 2021.

So once again what should/would he want do?

It's pretty simple, it's not about believing you or not! Time will show and I'm confident that we won't make the dramatic changed that you have been led to believe all in 1 window if we do at all.

What do you mean what are Fabinho, milner, Henderson ? Clearly midfielders what else ? Whats your point ?

If they do not have a world class defence who does ? Does a world class defence have to have a world class defender in every position ? Who are the better full backs in this league or anywhere than Robertson or Trent ? Who are the better CB than Van Dijk ? They do not want there full backs to defend so much as supply crosses not that they cannot defend
I think you have answered most of the question for yourself, but last season both Kompany and Laporte were better than Van Dijk, obviously not this season, Bissika at utd is by far a better RB probably the best in the league but crap going forward, Williams is better than Robertson at everything, and if they named James at LWB he would be miles better, i would name a city player but they have been out injured hence liverpool being more reliable at the back

I don’t think Sterling in in any hurry to get away, but also it wouldn’t surprise me if having won all the domestic trophies at some point he fancies trying his luck abroad before he finishes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.